PDA

View Full Version : News

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:18 PM
I have been hearing some news recently. I heard that Xbox is coming up soon with another bundle, which would include Halo and Amped for free. I think its coming in March or something.

Another cool thing I heard from a Micro Play guy that all the $29.99 (Canadian) games, are going to get a special packaging just like Ps2's Greatest Hits.

That offer I heard going in UK about buy GameCube and choose any one of the selected games. Is starring on Sunday in Canada atleast. If you buy GameCube you can select any 1 of the 4 games. 1.) Metroid Prime 2.) Resident Evil Zero 3.) Mario Party 4 4.) Star Fox Adventures.

And oh yeah......Price of the GameCube bundle has been dropped to $237.99 (Canadian) So in States it'll be even cheaper. DAMN!

dan da man
Feb 7th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Nice news, but some how in the UK I dont see that bundle coimng up halo and amped for free! but you never know!

Damn your deals are so much better than ours! Canada sounds a cool place everything is so cheap there by the sounds of it! back in the UK everyting is so expensive!!

MakgSnake
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:20 PM
I did conform about the new Xbox Bundle from an Xbox representative and he said he haven't heard anything about it. So that Micro Play guy must be just blabbing. Oh well.... still I think the new GameCube deal is great..... If I didn't have the system, I would buy it right away. Its way too sweet.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:08 PM
If I had the money for that and YGO: DDM I would definately take advantage of that opportunity.

dan da man
Feb 11th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Me too trunks, if I had the money I would get the deal but im going to have to get so many xbox titles and ps2 this year, sorry gamecube im to busy for ya.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 11th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Sweet news Makg...thanks for the heads up

Piggle_humsy
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:02 AM
Anyone in the u.k should check out Loot coz they have some sweet deals in there for Gamecubes!!
Here's a few I saw...
The best but most expensive: New and Boxed,16 games,3 controllers,1 wireless,2 memory cards. £400 or nearest offer.

The least expensive: 2 games, 2 pads, memory card, Excellent condition. £110

and a few inbetween: 4 games, 2 pads, memory card, new & boxed, £198 or nearest offer

5 games,memory card, 1 pad, as new £150

9 games, 2 pads, including wireless, memory card, all boxed with manuals. £245

Purple Gamecube, 1 pad, memory card,4 games, perfect condition. £160

or this one which seems a bit suspicious(too much stuff for too little money):
Purple gamecube, 4 pads, 2 memory cards, Ferarri Steering wheel, 9 top games, all boxed. £270 or very nearest offer!
Stolen perhaps? :peoples:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

Anyone in the u.k should check out Loot coz they have some sweet deals in there for Gamecubes!!
Here's a few I saw...
The best but most expensive: New and Boxed,16 games,3 controllers,1 wireless,2 memory cards. £400 or nearest offer.

The least expensive: 2 games, 2 pads, memory card, Excellent condition. £110

and a few inbetween: 4 games, 2 pads, memory card, new & boxed, £198 or nearest offer

5 games,memory card, 1 pad, as new £150

9 games, 2 pads, including wireless, memory card, all boxed with manuals. £245

Purple Gamecube, 1 pad, memory card,4 games, perfect condition. £160

or this one which seems a bit suspicious(too much stuff for too little money):
Purple gamecube, 4 pads, 2 memory cards, Ferarri Steering wheel, 9 top games, all boxed. £270 or very nearest offer!
Stolen perhaps? :peoples:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

There some good deals, about the "stolen" deal, looks to suspoicous for me:laugh: but I would'nt mind.