PDA

View Full Version : Magikala Parts 9 - 10

Soul Angel
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:02 PM
Okay here's part 9 of Magikala :)

When Eclipse and Hope are back outside from the Escaswift's locker room area.

Hope: “Eclipse what came over you?....... Did you really think he would of joined us by you insulting him like that!”

Eclipse: “Sorry..... Its just that when I get mad I can sometimes lash out at people and say things which I don’t really mean.”

Hope: “....... Well what now then Eclipse?”

Eclipse: “Its starting to get late...... So I think we should head off to the inn and think things through tomorrow.”

Hope: “Okay..... But you know I’m just going to have a little wonder around before heading back and going to sleep okay.”

Eclipse: “Sure just don’t get yourself lost or into any trouble okay.”

Hope: “Don’t worry about me, I'll be fine.”

Eclipse: “Alright see you later okay.”

Hope nods her head and they both head off in separate directions. Eclipse stops and thinks of something which Tito said.

Eclipse: “Hmm what did Tito mean by Alan wasn’t his father?......... Perhaps I should visit Alan and Jane and ask them what’s with Tito.”

Eclipse heads off back to Alan and Jane’s home.
When there.....

Eclipse: “Hi Alan.”
Alan: “Arr, Eclipse did you find Tito?”
Eclipse: “Yeah.....”
Alan: “Hmm from the look of your face Tito wasn’t very cooperative.”
Eclipse: “You could say that....... I don’t know perhaps I caught him at a bad time or something?”
Alan: “Hah!.... Stubborn son of mine!”

Eclipse: “Um Alan..... When I was talking to Tito he said you wasn’t his father. Why?”
Alan: “.......Ahhh its true though.”
Eclipse: “Huh what the?”

Alan: “Hahaha the look on your face looks like I’ve done something wrong...... No Tito isn’t either Jane’s or my real son he’s adopted.”

Eclipse: “Oh!...... Um when did Tito find out?”

Alan: “He was six when we told him after that he only goes by our names..... But we know he still looks upon us as his parents.”

Eclipse: “Don’t mind me asking but what happened to his parents?”

Alan: “Well it must of been 15 years ago when we first met Tito he was around two at the time........ [flash back]
Jane and me had been away from Escaflane for around two years exploring the world and we had decided to head back home. While doing so though we saw a young lady collapsed on the ground, of course we both quickly hurried towards her and help aid her. When we reached her we noticed that she was badly injured as well as that she had a young child by her side. There she mange to say with her last ounce of breath

Young lady: “Take Tito to a safe place”

And with that she died in my arms. Jane picked up the wee child. I couldn’t believe how small he was, he was just about alive. Well I quickly got help and we took them both back to Escaflane. Everyone was surprised and shocked by how poorly Tito was, no one knew what could of happened to them. Though I suspect that the Terror probably had something to do with it. Well anyway cut a long story short everyone was surprised that Tito manage to survive, so me and Jane decided to take him in. I mean with no children of our own I guess we thought it was the best thing we could do for his mother and him.”
[flash back ends]

Eclipse: “Did you have any idea who his mother was?”

Alan: “Well all we found out that she was a Eoforwine and that her parents had left some years ago to one of the underwater villages that’s all.”

Eclipse: “Don’t you even know her name?”

Alan: “No......... You see I think she must of done something bad once so no one will speak of her, you see some Eoforwine parents don’t like their children to become adventurers so that maybe one of the reasons. But keep that a secret from Tito I don’t want to upset him.”

Eclipse: “Sure.”

Back with Hope.
Hope is looking out of a window, Behind her Tito is walking down some glass like blue stairs with a sack full of Sea Hay. Tito notices Hope and decides to walk up to her. Tito scratches the back of his head trying to think what to say to her.

Tito: “Um hi there.”
Hope: “Oh its you, sorry you startled me just then.”

Tito: “Oh oops sorry about that........... Um I thought I just come up and tell you that I’m sorry about what happened earlier.”

Hope: “Oh please don’t, really it wasn’t you’re thought.”
Tito: “Well anyway I thought I should, I’ll feel better if I did.”
Hope: “Oh......... Well apology excepted then.”
Tito: “Hmm Thanks.......... Um so what are you doing on you’re own here?”

Hope: “Oh I was just looking outside.... Its really beautiful.”
Tito: “Yeah...... But there’s a much more beautiful place then here.”
Hope: “Really, where’s that then?”

Tito: “It’s called Heaven’s Water Garden. Its a underwater garden of plants seen nowhere else on the world. One of the most spectacle things there is a actual underwater lake, which has its own unique underwater plants and fish which if they came out of that lake they would die. Its so strange and unusual, I couldn’t believe my eyes! You totally forget that you are still underwater. I remembered that I nearly forgot to hold my breath when I was there. Hmm I must of been around 10 years of age when I first went there, Alan and Jane took me there, The place was like one big beautiful dream I’ll never forget it............. Well anyway it has to be around 7 years now since I last went there.

Hope: “It sounds wonderful.”

Tito: “You know how about I take you there one day to this special unique place perhaps after the journey or something.”

Hope: “Really!.... I’ll love to go.”

Hope
Hmm he said perhaps after the journey..... Has he decided to join us on our quest? Well I better not say anything let.

Tito: “Hey what’s up?”
Hope: “Oh nothing...... Um That jewel your wearing, where did you get it, its so beautiful.”

Tito looks at his necklace with the red gem on it, which is just slightly appearing from behind the white cloth hood. Tito recovers it up underneath while saying

Tito: “This oh it use to belong to my mother, that’s my real mother though.”
Hope: “You’re real mother?”

Tito: “Yeah, I’m adopted you see........ Alan and Jane were coming back from exploring where they found my mother and me by her dead side. I guess because they didn’t have a child of there own they decided to take me in.”

Hope: “So you’re basically an orphan, just like me.”
Tito: “You’re an orphan?”
Hope: “Yes...... Both my parents were killed by a monster when we were taking a walk on a beautiful sunny day.”

Tito: “I’m sorry to hear that....”
Hope: “It was along time ago since then...... I’ve manage to move on with my life. Um can I ask you one more thing Tito?”

Tito: “What is that?”
Hope: “What are you carrying there?”

Tito: “Oh this! Its Sea hay for our moonzeals, we take it in turns to feed them.... Well you’ve probably have guessed today its my turn.”

Hope: “Wow, those Moonzeals look so cute and graceful when they are swimming in the Rush Ball match......... But I’m not to sure if I like the way they get bashed about when playing Rush Ball.”

Tito: “Hahaha, don’t worry about them..... You see all we are doing is using all of there abilities which they do naturally even the Spin Drop move.”

Hope: “Huh really!”
Tito: “Yeah of course! You see we treat everything like its a game, hmm a bit strange saying that because in the end it is really just a game!”

Hope: “Yeah but I think I understand what your trying to say anyway.”

Tito: “Um say how about you come with me to the stables..... There you can go and stroke them, there really friendly and playful, actually that’s one of the reasons we use them for Rush Ball as well as there speed........ Well what do you think, you know I’ll also let you help feed them if you really want too.”

Hope: “I’ll love to go thank you.”
Tito: “Alright then! Its just down this way.”

Tito and Hope head towards the Escaswift's stables where they keep their Moonzeals.

To be continued.......
(I'll post the next chapter asap ;) )

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:33 PM
Nice soul.Very creative

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:11 AM
I think this is one of the best parts of your story.
I liked the flashback thing heheh :)

Soul Angel
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the replies guys :)
Okay here's next part of Magikala

Tito and Hope arrive at the Moonzeal stables.

Tito: “Well here we are at the stables, where all the Escaswifts Moonzeals are kept, pretty neat huh!”

[Tito puts the sea hay on the floor. The stables were made out of that glass shiny stuff again and light blue in colour. It had this crystal like look to them too.]

Hope: “Wow..... I didn’t expect it to look like this!”
Tito: “So what did you think it will look like then?”

[Tito sits on a ledge in the stables and smiles at Hope.]

Hope: “Huh! What um well.... Um like a stable I guess.”
Tito: “Hahaha sorry kind of put you on the spot there didn’t I.”

[Tito gets off the ledge and starts to feed the moonzeals]

Hope: “You could say that........ Um Tito!”
Tito: “Yes?”

Hope: “Which Moonzeal is yours?”
Tito: “This one just here, she’s my girl.”

[Tito starts stroking Moonco]

Hope: “Oh so she’s the competition which the other girls here have to contend with huh!”
Tito: “Hahaha Yeah....... You interested?”

Hope: “What?!..... Um well...”
Tito: “Hahaha, don’t worry about answering that, I sometimes kind of like trying to put people on the spot...... Kind of a habit I guess.”

Hope: “Hmm thanks.”

Hope
Hmm I’m glad he didn’t try and make me answer it...... though in some way I wish he did....... But did he really mean it? He’s totally changed from when I first met him, he seems more nicer and full of joy.

[Just then all of the Moonzeals started to sing. (sounds a little bit like whales singing)]

Hope: “Huh!. What’s going on?”
Tito: “Wow they're all singing.... [Tito looks up at the ceiling] That must mean wild Moonzeals must be near.”

Hope: “Wild Moonzeals?”
Tito: “Yeah!.... Hey look up!”

[Hope looks up into the ceiling which is see through and you can see the glittering sea water above. There they saw a group of wild moonzeals swimming above them and singing.]

Hope: “Wow how beautiful.”

[Tito looks back down at Hope who has her back to him.]

Tito: “[In a soft voice] Yeah...”

[Hope then slowly turns round and looks at Tito, the both of them look into each others eyes which sparkle from the reflection of the water above and they both smile back at each other.
Just then the Moonzeals soon stop there singing. Tito then shakes his head quickly and then scratches the back of it like he was trying to keep awake and a little confused.]

Tito: “Um well, we’re all done here I guess?”
Hope: “Yeah I better get back to Eclipse.”

[Tito and Hope start to walk out of the stables.]

Tito: “Yeah he’s probably worried about you..... Um just out of curiosity are you two..?”
Hope: “An item!.... No just friends.”
Tito: “Oh great!.... Oh um I mean... um well I better get going... see’ya!”

[Tito hurries off leaving Hope back where they met.]

Hope
He's defintly a strange one that Tito is. I wonder if he will come with us, if he did I know the journey won’t be dull, and I’m sure he’ll cheer us up if we are ever feeling down well at least me anyway.

[You see the vision again of the young lady with black hair smiling, in the background is a burning village then the vision fades away again.
You now see Tito lying on his bed looking up to the ceiling in his room.]

Tito
Hmm going after the Terror....... If the stories are true it’ll be suicidal. But I don’t no..... Maybe I should go, but maybe I’ll just get in the way.

[Tito sits up and puts his knees close to his chest and puts his arms around his legs and starts to rest his head on them]

Tito
What’s this feeling I can feel inside me..... And this thought in the back of my mind telling me that I have to go, like its the purpose of me being alive.

[Then there is a knock on the door. Tito looks at the door]

Tito: “You can come in.”

[The doors slide open and Alan appears.]

Alan: “Are your awake? Good, because I want to speak to about something.”
Tito: “If its about that guy Eclipse you can tell him that I’ve decided to go.”

Alan: “Huh really?! Um well yes of course I know you would of come to your senses soon enough....... But I want you to come with me so I can show you something........ Well come then!”

Tito
What’s he up to now?”

[Tito follows Alan to a part of the house down in the basement.]

Alan: “Tito you’re older now and I think its time that you have this.”
Tito: “What?!”
Alan: “Open that black case on the desk and you will see!”

[Tito walks up to the black case and slowly opens it, there there is a blue bladed sword, with a colourful pattern on it. The handle was white and a bright coloured green, it also had a metal ring at the end of it. Attached to the ring was a blue ribbon and a metal chain which at the end had his Rush ball team’s logo on it.
Tito picks it up and smiles he starts to wave it about a bit.]

Tito: “Wow!... Thanks Alan, this will definitely come in handy against that Terror scum!”
Alan: “Hahaha!! I thought you would like it....... You stay safe now won’t you.”

Tito: “Don’t worry about me, I know how to take care of myself thanks to you.”
Alan: “Yeah well you better start to head off to the others, there waiting for you at the Air pods okay.”

Tito: “Right! The Air pods okay I’ll be seeing you’re, bye!”

[Tito runs off to the Air pods where he finds Eclipse, Hope and Alex.]

Tito: “Alex what are you doing here?”
Alex: “Heard you were leaving, so I thought I’ll come and join you’re.”
Tito: “Alex, its going to be dangerous, besides have you really thought it though.”

Alex: “Ha! If you really have then I would of thought it though till it has been turned inside out.... Besides I’m handy with my two swords.”

Tito: “Is it okay that he can come?”

Eclipse: “He already asked, and I said he could..... As the saying goes the more the merrier. Anyway we better start to head off, there’s two more waiting at top.”

Alex: “Two more! Wow your really getting yourself quite a party here!”
Eclipse: “Yeah well, I think we have all are own reasons why were doing this.”
Alex: “Yeah and I bet I know Tito’s reason!”
Tito: “Yeah whatever Alex!”
Hope: “What will happen to your Moonzeal’s Tito while you’re away?”

Tito: “Don’t worry about Moonco, I know that the rest of the team will take care of her and Alex’s one too.”

Hope: “You must be lucky to have friends like that.”
Tito: “Yeah I like to think so.”

[Just then a voice came out from behind them.]

Voice: “HEY BLONDE!!”

Alex: “Well what do you know it’s your old friend Kendrin!”
Tito: “Great! What the hell does he and his gang want?!”

Kendrin: “Well, well, you running away or something!”

[Tito turns around and looks at Kendrin]

Tito: “No I thought I’ll travel around and see if there is any better Rush ball teams out there, the teams here just don’t seem to be much of a challenge these days.”

Kendrin: “Hah you’re really trying to ask for it ain’t you’re Tito!”
Tito: “Whatever!”

Kendrin: “Well what have we here, a pretty new sword.... Shame it doesn’t have someone who knows what one is!”

Tito: “Grrr I can beat you any day Kendrin!”
Kendrin: “Is that a fact...... Well I except!”

[Only Tito Fights Kendrin. Tito lashes out at Kendrin but he dodges the move.
There swords soon clash and sparks fly from the blades. Tito dodges one of Kendrins blows from his sword.]

Kendrin: “Man! I thought we were suppose to be have a sword fight here not a little kiddies play of sword fighting.”

Tito: “Geez perhaps you should try fighting then!”

[There blades once again clash and sparks start to fly again. Just then Tito knocks Kendrin to the ground making him drop his sword. Tito point his sword at Kendrin's neck.]

Tito: “I win!”
Kendrin: “Dame you Tito!!”

[Kendrin gets up and picks up his sword]

Kendrin: “You might of won this time but next time you won’t be so lucky!”

[Kendrin and the rest of his gang run off.]

Alex: “Wow you showed him, not bad for a beginner!”
Eclipse: “That was your first sword fight?”
Tito: “Well kind of?”

Hope: “Well we better get going before Yasmin and Kilma start to get worried.”
Alex: “Two more girls! Wow Eclipse why on Ukila did you want us two to join you?”
Tito: “Arr come on Alex, can’t you try and get girls out of your mind for just a second?”
Eclipse: “Come on lets go!”

[They all got on to the Air pod and started heading towards Spirit Lake again where they left Kilma and Yasmin.]

To be continued........

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:04 PM
Even better soul :D