PDA

View Full Version : What is the most perfect game ever made?

dan da man
Feb 3rd, 2003, 05:14 PM
I was thinking which is the most perfect game ever made, every one is going to have their own opinioins so whats yours?

I heard alot of people saying mario 64 is the most perfect game ever made. IMO I think metal gear solid or halo are the most perfect games ever made, both very sweet games and perfect.

Vicious_2003
Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:55 PM
Id ask wich Metal Gear you think is near perfect (And laugh if you said the latest). But id have to say that while nothing is really perfect, id say that GTA Vice City was damn near it .(The game accomplished everything it set out to to near perfection) Also I wouldnt pick Mario 64 seeing as how Mario Sunshine was way better in my opinion, come to think of it, maybe Mario Sunshine is closer to perfection than Vice City. The graphics are about as perfect as you can get in a cartoonish realm. I dunno....tough question :roll:

DSgamer
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:01 PM
original pong, that game has no mess ups whatsoever, it was fun, it was hip, it never got boring.

Beretta55
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:12 PM
Time splitter's 2 my favirote game genre is FPS. and Time splitter's 2 filled that need it had everything besides it's what a old golden eye fan wanted and more.

dan da man
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_XZ84

Id ask wich Metal Gear you think is near perfect (And laugh if you said the latest). :roll:

Im on about metal gear solid 1 for the ps1.

Even though mgs2 was near perfect to me.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:58 AM
To me a shooting game that has bullets staying in the walls and not disappearing would be closer to perfection, but MGS2 is close. To me it would have to be one of the Grandia games.

dan da man
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

To me a shooting game that has bullets staying in the walls and not disappearing would be closer to perfection,

Yea i like that in a game too, thats why halo is one of the perfect games to me.

mark0™
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Halo is no where near perfect, in fact, no game is perfect. Unless the game can magically update itself to the requirements and expectations of any user that turns it on. :disturb:

Vic Viper
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by mark0

in fact, no game is perfect.

word.

dan da man
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by mark0

Halo is no where near perfect, in fact, no game is perfect. Unless the game can magically update itself to the requirements and expectations of any user that turns it on. :disturb:

I know no game is perfect, nothing is perfect, but what game filled most of your dreams what was near perfect to you?

KraftSLU
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:47 PM
I'd have to say starcraft was about perfect. I still put some major playtime into this game and I've had it forever.

Daedaelus
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Hmmm.... I would have to go with Goldeneye for N64, that game was awesome, I don't think I've played any other game as much as I played Goldeneye.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

To me it would have to be one of the Grandia games.

Are you talking about the second one...I hope not, I thought that game was just plain awful, by far the worst story in an RPG I've ever played...

I think FFVII was near perfection, story wise, character wise, gameplay, everything...that game reigns supreme in my eyes

stuartb
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:48 AM
ff7 was definately memorable,but the perfect game had to be tetris on the original gameboy.still addictive now

kupoartist
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:22 PM
hmm... It seems wrong to say which single game is the most perfect, because you can't really compare across genres (if you do, you're just pointing out the fact that you like one genre more than another)... also, what is on the horizon looks even more perfect, and the horizon is too close. so i'm going to just shut up.

yeah sure... you'd all like that :D

MakgSnake
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:46 PM
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. Period. Thats what I believe.

Zephyr
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:17 PM
I agree with Makg. Period. But VC comes close because its so versatile.

Synbios
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:28 PM
I would have to say "Super Mario All-Star" for Super Nintedo.

I just love it cuz it's an awesome RPG with very mysterious characters.......

I just love it.......In my opinion.......XD

Chaos
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:11 AM
arg! Yall are ALL wrong! Halo for XBOX is the best!!
and if u dissagree, then.......im srry but u just got some problems!

~*Chaos*~