PDA

View Full Version : Free games from nintendo!

dan da man
Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:55 AM
heres the link (http://www.game-network.net/sito_eng/digital_tv/gnn_eng/news.asp?ID=62) , what do you guys think of this?

Beretta55
Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:59 AM
Sound's like a good deal if i was in europe and didnt have a GC i would take up on this deal. the chance to save 50 buck's on a free game then you can get more game's. It's a good deal for the people wanting a gamecube;)

ssjtrunks13
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:08 PM
It does but like you I don't live in Europe. Why them and not us?

Beretta55
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

It does but like you I don't live in Europe. Why them and not us?
That's a little selfish dont ya think? you see europe get's screwed over by game's. game's in japan release first then us then europe get's it last. so pretty much they are screwed over each time a game release's:P

dan da man
Feb 3rd, 2003, 05:01 PM
Where i got that link from is a tv channel, and when one of the GJ's who read the news out, im pretty sure he did say North America and Japan get the deal too.
Yea us in Europe have to wait the longest for most games, like you guys are talking about devil may cry2, resi 0, meteriod prime, mgs2 substance and we have to wait till march:P but we did get the getaway before you, *duh* because the developers are English.:roll:

goodman
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:33 PM
Nintendo ran some pretty good offers during the holidays here in the U.S. during the holidays. If you watch carefully, there are often specials on game sites like EBWorld, so while this offer is good, its nothing that hasnt been done before, and Nintendo is trying to beef up some sales no doubt...

ssjtrunks13
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:47 AM
I'm sure it hasn't and I forgot til now about Europe getting the games after us.