PDA

View Full Version : fps in mgs2

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:32 PM
wots it like then being able to have a 1st person mode in mgs2. is it good, ****, or okay. im not sure but ive kind of made up my mind wether im getting the game or not... the answer is yes, i cant wait till march 8th.

MakgSnake
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:46 PM
Nanjij, Please Get That GAME When It Comes Out, Or Else I Wont Talk To You! :D (jk)

As For The FPS In MGS2, Its One Of The Best Features Of The GAME. Its Amazing!!!! Sooo Much Fun, That I Cant Explain. I Love Every Second Of FPS Option Of MGS2. Wow!!!!!

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:56 PM
okay okay im getting it!

i didnt realise they had that feature untill yesterday when i saw it in a mag, at 1st i didnt like but its grown on me. oh especialy when u hold up a guard and u aim at his "plums(thats wot they used in the mag)" and he give u the dog tags. that just sounds so funny. also in the mag it had tips on the game where i saw alll the new moves in the game.

oh 1 other thing im not sure sounds good is the grip level thingy, whats that like?

Mercury Shadow
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:20 PM
The FPS feature, like MAKG said, is one of the best. All you do is hold down R1, and it's great! The only reason I am thinking about not getting MGS1 is because it doesn't have fps views.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:36 PM
Oh boy is that first person mod useful.Without is the games would be so aggrivating,the only thing i would of wished for is that you could lock it in First person and move around

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
The only reason I am thinking about not getting MGS1 is because it doesn't have fps views.

Aah! Say it ain't so, Merc! You've GOT to get that game, even if there isn't FPS! That is THE classic MGS! :weep: Even without the FPS, the aiming is really good! Well, back to the topic, yeah, the FPS in MGS2 is GREAT! The only best way to get them dog tags! And to aim at objects, of course. :happy:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:50 PM
Get mgs non the less.Even with out the fps elements the game is sublime beautiful and so much fun to play.I mean you'll fall right in love with it

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Get mgs non the less.Even with out the fps elements the game is sublime beautiful and so much fun to play.I mean you'll fall right in love with it

YEAH! Thanks, SSSnake! :happy:

nanjij
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
,the only thing i would of wished for is that you could lock it in First person and move around

u cant move around when ure in fp mode?

Mercury Shadow
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:15 PM
haha, i know meryl, I will get MGS1 sometime soon, real cheap on ebay!

Najij- You can't move in FPS view, but that's not a big problem. Anyways, the game is mostly based on stealth.. so it's not like there are 500 guys around every corner.

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:30 PM
Whew! :phew: I'm glad you said that, Merc. :) Anyway, yes, you can't move in FPS, but like Merc said, it's no big deal 'cause most of the time you won't be even using FPS throughout the game. Probably to shoot from a distance, get a better aim, or to hold-up the guards for their dog tags, but that's about it. Well....at least that's what I did. :)

Mercury Shadow
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:54 PM
So if there's no FPS in MGS1, does that mean there is no sniper rifle?? (my favorite weapon)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:14 PM
Oh theres a sniper you have to use it against one of the bosses and its sure a fun fight looking through the scope

GaseousSnake
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Old hot Wolf with her sniper.Watch out Merc(thats if u get the title).

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:14 PM
Yeah Sniper wolf can have a nasty bite if you don't her right

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:37 PM
I thought the fight against Sniper Wolf was GREAT! She is one tough chick. :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:27 PM
Yeah it is definatley one of the coolest fights in the game

nanjij
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:46 AM
next qu
whats the new character like Raiden?
doesnt he have sword?
oh and is snake now a bad guy?

merylsilverburg
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Dude, you should just seriously get the game soon and try it! Do you really want to know all this stuff before you get the game? Well, yes Raiden does have a sword, but when I ain't gonna tell you. Unless you don't mind...then I'll post later. But, no, Snake isn't a bad guy. (Thankfully)

nanjij
Feb 26th, 2002, 01:49 AM
Remeber its not out till march 8th in the uk
so, im sure i read somewhere sankes a bad guy now, okay dont answer that i will find out when i get the game

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:49 PM
You'll be pleased the way that part of the story works out