PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts help

Gadzoox
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:14 PM
I only RENTED it so don't go getting all excited now!

In the Tarzan place, where do I find the 5th Silde?
I've run everywhere, hit everything and can't find the damned thing! Help please!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:20 PM
Shoot. MAybe the flag pole.

Gadzoox
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:23 PM
I tried climbing it but I can't do anything while I'm up there. I'm going to scour the walkthroughs and see what I can find!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:38 PM
In case you didn't know you can find all sorts of walkthroughs at gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com).

mark0™
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Here are the locations of all the slides:

Slide 1: Find it on top of the Tent you exited from.
Slide 2: Go left from the Tent and find it on a file cabinet at the end.
Slide 3: Find it in front of the painting canvas.
Slide 4: Jump on the stack of boxes north of the Tent to get it.
Slide 5: Find it on top of the brown tent. Walk to the end.
Slide 6: Climb the set of boxes at the right side of the Tent.

courtesy of Gamefaqs.com

Gadzoox
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:42 PM
*smooches* TANK YOO!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:47 PM
What about me? Oh well, I can go on without you being nice back to me. If you need more help I'm right here.

Gadzoox
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:40 PM
*smooches* TANK YOO FOR TRYING!!

better? :)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 30th, 2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

*smooches* TANK YOO FOR TRYING!!

better? :)

I don't feel like I've been forgotten anymore, Thanks!

synicalgohan91
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:15 PM
i love all games where u can use final fantasy characters but this one i will never play in my life. i mean why would u wanna mix disney characters with FF characters it just doesn't make sense to me. i can not believe that squarsoft went as low as teaming up with disney even the name sounds gay kingdom heats whats that all about. If u feel the same as me send me a message and i'll tell everything i feel is wrong with this game!

mark0™
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Gohan, I swear I felt the same, but please just rent it, I swear you will tolerate (perhaps enjoy) the Disney worlds and characters. I would like too see it all FF characters and worlds, but It's not a disaster, just try it out.

rpgKing
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Ya I agree with mark0 even with the disney characters its an awsome game. just wait till you get the secret battle at the colusem where you have to fight

spoiler:****************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********

This game is just to awsome to pass up. Trust me I was not sure about it to but you love it.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:04 PM
I tolerated it after not wanting to play the thing.

rpgKing
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:06 PM
Well ssjtrunks13 I guess everyone is titled to their own opion. But Im warning you bud your missing out on a great game.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by rpgKing

Well ssjtrunks13 I guess everyone is titled to their own opion. But Im warning you bud your missing out on a great game.

I played it and beat it. I was just saying after I had played it I was happy that I decided to check it out.

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:24 PM
oh ok sorry I took it the wrong way. Did you beat it on expert or regular. To me I havent found a difference.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 13th, 2003, 06:00 PM
It's alright and I beat it on NORMAL and it'll be awhile before I play it again on expert.