PDA

View Full Version : Most hated character

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 02:33 PM
Out of any movie, video game, or anime that you've seen, who's the character you hate most.

Like a character in a movie or show who you always wanted to jump into the TV screen and kick the crap out of.

You can pick multiple ones if you want. And a reason why would be nice.

Pu the Owl
Feb 23rd, 2002, 02:45 PM
From a videogame: I can't stand Lara Croft, because she's dull and unattractive from any point of view.
I've always hated Tomb Raider more than any other game :disgust:
I hate her evn more than Quistis, who is nearly the worst.
From anime: Pegasus, the main character form Saint Seya. :blergh:

JC Denton
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:37 PM
i hate misty from pokemon!!!!!:frust: she is awful.

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:44 PM
wots everyone got against quistis? she's cool, she aint innoying
Selphie she is so annoying shes 100x worst than quistis

Pu the Owl
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:56 PM
Everyone has a personal opinion, so my opinion is that Selphie is ok, while Quistis is not :D

JC Denton
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by nanjij

i like them both.

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:08 PM
on ff8 i got every character up to level 100 except selphie who stayed at around level 13 for the game. she is so annoying

IcyMourdor
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:27 PM
Video Game: Shaft (C:SotN)
Anime: Frieza (DBZ)
TV: Alex Trebek

jenova_jeb
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:31 PM
I hear ya nanjij, I can't figure out why everyone hates her. It seems like all the girls hate her and the guys all like her.... I don't know :roll: .

Anyways, most annoying character has got to be Mario.

Soul Angel
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by nanjij

I don't hate Quistis, but I also don't hate Selphie either, I think both of them are good characters :)

As for a character which I really hate, I'll have to get back on to that one later because I can't think of one right now from the top of my head :heh:

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:01 PM
Anime: Frieza (DBZ)

frieza cool
in dbz i really hate gohan when hes a teenager (saya-man saga and world tournent saga) his laugh is so irritating and his crap sarcasim towards videl, videls cool!

Mercury Shadow
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:07 PM
Pokemon and teletubbies are pretty...err...gay.

nanjij
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:32 PM
i dont like that shinzo not sure if thats right
but i quite like that medapods not sure if thats right either

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:17 PM
Carrot Top,i wanna kick that guys @$$

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:55 PM
Zorak Kicked Carrot Tops ass last week on Space Ghost.

My most hated character for a video game has to be Miranda from Legend of dragoon. I hate her, she's *****y and taked Shana's place, who I liked a lot in the game.

My most hated TV show character is Patric from Sponge Bob Square Pants. I hate that retard.

My most disliked anime character is Mihoshi from Tenchi Universe, and Tokyo. She's so annoying and I hate her. She's just worse than Rini from Sailor Moon.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:00 PM
Another character i didnt like was Leo from the Z.O.E.I dont know why but he seemed to wine to much

jenova_jeb
Feb 23rd, 2002, 09:29 PM
I hear ya SSSnake, he was such a baby :mean:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 09:41 PM
Yeah he was pretty annoying,thats prolly the one thing i regret about the game.Must of the time games have a little tougher characters but he's just plain bad i mean always lets the bad guys win,crys when somebody dies he's to weak

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:30 AM
Hmm...well, I did like Lara Croft to a certain point, but now, I'm just tired of her. I can't think of many reasons for video games or movies, but animes, I can do:
Most of the Characters in Ranma 1/2: Okay, here's the deal. I like Ranma 1/2 sometimes, but sometimes, the characters really get on my nerves. Take Akane, for example. She says she is so tough, then in the end, she really needs help from Ranma. She's really stubborn and childish and she always kills Ranma for things he doesn't do. Who she should kill, is Shampoo and Ukyou. Those two girls really aggravate me. Ranma also pisses me off at times because he is arrogant and also stubborn. Oh boy...I could go on about every character, but I don't want to piss or bore anyone, so I'll stop here.
Fushigi Yuugi: I don't like Hongo, Yui. I'm sorry! I just don't. She has this attitude against Miaka (and I also don't like Miaka that much, she's okay sometimes) and she doesn't realize how horrible Nakago is and believes everything, everyone tells her. How annoying is that? She nearly gets raped, then blames Miaka for not saving her? You have to watch this anime to get what I'm talking about, otherwise you'll be hopelessly lost.
Fruits Basket: Since most of you probably haven't seen this, I'll just name the person. Sohma, Akito. Hate that guy, hate that guy, HATE that guy. If anyone gets a chance to see Fruits Basket, you'll understand why.
Well....I think that's about it. I can't think of anymore, it's late. :D

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:36 AM
I don't like Akane too, but in genral I don't like Ranma 1/2. The only anime based on Rumiko Takahashi mangas I like a bit is Inu Yasha.

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:13 AM
Heh, heh...you're right, Fortune. I don't like Ranma 1/2 that much either. I haven't seen Inu Yasha yet, but I heard it's much more dramatic than Ranma, which is a good thing.

Rei
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:46 AM
From a videogame? I hate Princess Toadstool. Can't stand her pink dress :p
From an anime series? I don't like Ami from Sailor Moon at all.

GaseousSnake
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:49 AM
I HATE that Tiger in TAI FU(ps1 game).

I also hate ABE(Abes Oddysee)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:00 PM
How can you not like Abe?

Other characters I hate.

Let me see. Everyone from Sailor Moon except for DR. Tomo.

Bobity from DBZ. He's such a fricken retard.

Tetsuo's girlfriend from Akira. She's such a baby and snotty at that. Not to mention she's one of the uglyest anime chicks I've ever seen.

Queen Emeraldes. She's just plain stupid.

The little girl from Silent Hill 2. I wanted to jump into that game and kick her ass royally. She's such an annoying little brat!

Relina from Gundam Wing, and karen from 08th MS Team Gundam. One's a pansy and the other is way too butch.

I could go on forever. But I'll just leave it at that for now.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
How can you not like Abe?

Other characters I hate.

Let me see. Everyone from Sailor Moon except for DR. Tomo.

Bobity from DBZ. He's such a fricken retard.

Tetsuo's girlfriend from Akira. She's such a baby and snotty at that. Not to mention she's one of the uglyest anime chicks I've ever seen.

Queen Emeraldes. She's just plain stupid.

The little girl from Silent Hill 2. I wanted to jump into that game and kick her ass royally. She's such an annoying little brat!

Relina from Gundam Wing, and karen from 08th MS Team Gundam. One's a pansy and the other is way too butch.

I could go on forever. But I'll just leave it at that for now.

Yeah i have to agree with you in saying that Babadi and Relina are pretty bad characters.Prolly some of the worst

Mana
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:20 AM
Sailor Moon characters are horrible, apart from Chibiusa, who is the only one I don't despise.
I hate Yamcha from DB series.

From videogames, I really can't stand Spyro the dragon (weird, but true) and Chun Li. I hate that girl :p

merylsilverburg
Feb 25th, 2002, 01:37 AM
Yes, Chibiusa is pretty mature for her age, which is a lot more than what I can say about Usagi. :sarcasm: But....I like Spyro! Yes, it might be a silly game, but actually most of the video game mags gave it a really good score, like 8/10 or 4/5. I have all the series! I'm so proud of myself! *gives pat on back* :happy:

007_JamesBond
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:27 PM
I dont like Bobidi either, and all those other minions on his ship are stupid aswell.

In Tomb Raider the movie I hate Mr. Powells secretary that guy in my opinion is gay.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:32 PM
What about Tomb Raider the game. That old servant bastard who lurks around in hewr house and is always running into you and getting in your way. Not to mention the whole farting thing. MAN!

merylsilverburg
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Yes, that butler in Tomb Raider was kinda irksome. But, I found him kinda funny too, especially when you're in the training part and you get to shoot him in his army gear. :D His serving tray turns into a target, which he holds up to protect himself when you try to shoot him. But, of course, you can never kill him! What you can do to get rid of him, is lock him in the HUMONGOUS fridge/cooler Lara has in her kitchen. I forget which game this is, there has been SO many. But, what you do is, you run into the fridge/cooler and go all the way into the back. Turn around and wait for the butler to come inside. Then, just as he is getting close to you, quickly jump over him run out and press the button next to the fridge/cooler and he's trapped! Well, until you let him out again! ;) But, that's the only way to get rid of the guy. His name, by the way, is Winston. Can you believe that? They gave him a name! :peoples:

Pu the Owl
Feb 25th, 2002, 09:05 PM
The other thread remembered me I also hate Hikaru and Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth. I don't mind Umi.
Frankly, I hate the whole show. I tried so hard to watch this series, but I missed lots of episodes becuase I was annoyed. :p

007_JamesBond
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Youe are right Cannibal Clown that damn butler is always in the way

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:33 PM
What you got against the bultler,hes just trying to offer a drink