PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden III yes another thread ..Spoilers!

Decifer
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:04 AM
i just have to point out more good facts on this game...
i loved Geddoe's first three Chapters but when it came to picking the Succesor i chose Hugo since i didnt want Geddoe to lose True Lightning. then i went on with Hugo and i was mad cuz i thought i wouldnt be able to play as Geddoe again. So i got to use him to get to homeland but that was boring then i to Chap. 5 and i got to use Geddoe (and his group) to go to the Mantor Village (YEH) and it was fun i kick ass with Geddoe and his True Lightning and when in got to Mt.Senai and kicked to guys asses (that Bishop guy and Sara) with ONE move (thanks to true lightning) i dont understand why the Bishop took my precious True Lightning. I was so piss off i hope i get it back. and now i get to use Chris and the other knights. so i was just pointing out how you might not like the way the story goes but it all changes for the good in the end. ..p.s im just happy i didnt pick Geddoe for succesor hes sooooo not the part.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:51 PM
Well Hugo is the appropriate successor seeing as...Chris will become the True Water Rune bearer and Geddoe already the True Lightning Rune bearer, also Hugo often said how he wanted to save the Grasslands and be a hero like the True Fire Rune Champ so there's another reasons, so overall Hugo was meant for the part, I have no idea why they gave u a choice...

Decifer
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:17 PM
i guess they did that so you can pick what character you wanted to get more into.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:13 PM
True but say if you picked Chris, and you gave the Flame Champ a masculine name...then that'd be a bit odd y'know...

Decifer
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:00 AM
when i wanted the game i knew not much about the characters i though Lady Chris was a guy :(. On the cover you can barely see her long hair it looks like she has a mushroom cut or undercut like a guy. N chris doesnt fit the Flame Champion spot. oh yeah and when i found out her Father was Jimba I WAS SOO not ready for that :shock: :shock:

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 22nd, 2003, 03:30 PM
Yeah in some of the screens where they show past experiences and you see him it looked a lot like him so I started to get suspicious, then I remembered the armor...so I put two and two together and came up with that...very nice twist

Decifer
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:10 AM
yeah Suiko has alot of shocking scenes i gues that why the story rox.:shock: