PDA

View Full Version : Heres a game to watse some time on (FREE!)

Decifer
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:57 AM
There is a game called Dransik its a MMORPG and in beta stage so its free. I've been playing in for the last 3 or some days and it great. So if you are looking for a MMORPG or something to play go to www.dransik.com and sign up.

David
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Which one should I down load?

Decifer
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:18 PM
download version 1.50c and then download the launcher and switch between the single downloaded launcher and then original one i think you have to or it wont load :roll:

David
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:33 PM
No need now, I have it installed in my computer, I am Monto, wanna meet later, just make the time, and then will meet.

Decifer
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:09 AM
i cant play :( i got a CLIENT->UPDATE() Bug some somem sh** i really wanna play i played for 4 days then i couldnt. What lvl are you and mine or farm you gain lots of experience with that. plus lots of money. once i get it working again ill meet up with you. IM level 10 :)

Vicious
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:55 AM
Do u have to give them your email address?

dan da man
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Knight

Do u have to give them your email address?

yes most probally, sounds good but i dont have the time to play on it at the moment.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 22nd, 2003, 02:32 PM
I may check it out later but I think I'm lacking some of the requirements.

David
Jan 22nd, 2003, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted By Decifer

i cant play i got a CLIENT->UPDATE() Bug some somem sh** i really wanna play i played for 4 days then i couldnt. What lvl are you and mine or farm you gain lots of experience with that. plus lots of money. once i get it working again ill meet up with you. IM level 10

I'm at lvl 10, and at the new island, it's kinda hard, and the people are killing each other there. I was mad, because I couldn't go back to silver island. And my nickname is Monto, and do post when you get it running again.

I don't think you need requirments in this game?

Decifer
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:07 AM
lol im lacking the requirements too but it works fine no lag but my internet got cut off :( im at school posting and im getting my internet back tonite, still gotta fix Dransik but some ppl say that the Client() bug is fixed so it might work.
p.s ya you do have to give email they never emailed me anythings i think its just for pw recovery.

p.p.s if you die you lose everything in your backpack and sometimes a piece of equipment. but you can go back to where you died and get your stuff back but some ppl might loot. (only on the new island not silvest)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:08 PM
I'll probably try it after I finish mid-terms next week.

Beretta55
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:58 PM
This actully dosent look that bad i might try it. i will probally download it later.

Matrix
Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:52 PM
Pretty cool game people, I'm only on level 8 I go by the name matrix260!!!!

what are your peoples screen names??

what server do u usually go on??(I go to the one in the middle)

Decifer
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:00 PM
i still cant play and i got my internet back at home :( :) and my name is Decifer i play on Dransik New World different worlds are different server they are different but same maps the Kryan Iception (or sumthing) is a NON-PK server i like PK so i go on DNW the Magic and Mystery i think is more for mages and stuff i think.

Decifer
Jan 24th, 2003, 06:50 PM
i got to play today :) i started out on mining and farming didnt think that i should mine of farm when im a warrior at first but i gained levels and money :) but after a short while the same bug popped up :mad:

mark0™
Jan 24th, 2003, 08:02 PM
I'm thinking of downloading it but I have a 56 gay (broadband isnt available in m street, stupid BT) but anyways, Is broadband a nessecity to play this game if you are interacting with other players in real time?

If it's gonna run real bad I'm not even gonna bother downloading it.

David
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:13 AM
But Mark0, I got a 56k Modem, and it downloaded fast, and it works well with me. Why don't you try? And im Monto, for my user name, I tried as my name David, but somebody already chosen it, ill have to start over because, im kinda stuck.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 1st, 2003, 02:09 PM
Which server are you guys using and What does PK stand for?

dan da man
Feb 1st, 2003, 02:45 PM
I used to have a 56k internet connection, it downloaded slow as shit, it did everything slow, i fell for ya mark0, but broadband is getting big over the uk now, you'll get it in you street soon. Like me.

kupoartist
Feb 1st, 2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13
What does PK stand for?
PK = Player Killing, the ancient art of killing someone who's also sitting in front a screen shouting things like "die you evil horrid person". A tool of those who seek fun in strange ways, want to test their real abilities, or just be a complete a-hole by killing people who have no chance against them.

Repeatedly.

With a +22 Rubber Chicken.

mark0™
Feb 1st, 2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by dan da man
i fell for ya mark0, but broadband is getting big over the uk now, you'll get it in you street soon. Like me.

Not likely, My street is full of new houses, theres 9 houses in all, plus the idiots monoblocked the road. So unless NTL or Telewest decide that the 9 houses in my street are worth digging up gardens to supply us with optional Broadbad and Cable, It aint gonna happen. Maybe in a few years, If I keep hassling them about it lol

I'll download it when the new pc with monster RAM comes in :)

kupoartist
Feb 1st, 2003, 04:23 PM
if you know where your BT exchange is, do a search for it at http://www.adslguide.org.uk/availability/btprereg.asp .. mine is in 54th place... YAY!!! GO STANSTED!!!

http://www.broadband1.bt.com/across_the_country/index.asp?t=2 will probably tell you the same, just not your ranking... though it may help you find what your exchange is called...

and btw. I've played and enjoyed Ragnarok Online. My connection is 28k, and yes it was slow... but it still was playable... besides, RO was about 25 times more beautiful and the download was also bigger (at least I think so)... so really, you should give it a try if you weren't thinking of already (not RO - thats closed Beta now...)

ssjtrunks13
Feb 1st, 2003, 06:01 PM
PK = PLayer killing, I can't believe I didn't think of it.

I've finally checked it out and it's very nice! My charcater's name is Jennifer.

mark0™
Feb 1st, 2003, 07:24 PM
We Need 400 dudes to put they're interest for Broadband in my area and theres been 187 now, maybe one day we'll get it :weep:

What really annoys me is that poorer areas than mines have broadband!!!

What also frustrates me is that Xbox LIVE isn't going to be any use to me until I get Broadband, and I really want it. Although I could play PS2 online, I think Xboxs service is much better, Plus I really want HALO Online, damn Satan! He Owns BT!

I think BT stands for Buncha Tossers lol.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:57 AM
This game is really good and I think I got someone to play it. I had started a character and then I died and for some reason one of the blue NPCs took me somewhere and I had no idea why. Because of this, I was separated from some people I had made acquaintance with and had no idea how to get back anmd no one wanted anything to do with me. So, I started a new character with the same name except for a 13 at the end. Right now I am using the server that won't allow you to attack NPCs.

David
Feb 3rd, 2003, 03:46 PM
Trunks, press F4 to get "Target Protection Mode" off, and now im "Night Striker". If you guys find me, well... I'll be surprized. But im on Dransik New world. I'm still at silvest.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:03 PM
I know that I was mentioning the one that brands you criminal for attacking NPCs. The Krythan Inception.

EDIT: There's one guy on there who named his caharacter Nobuo and another one who's a big Chrono Trgger/Cross fan! I just felt like saying this.