PDA

View Full Version : Thread, name change.

David
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:49 PM
I need some help again, I wanna know if it is possible to change the thread name, that I made. Please help me if you know. Thank you.

dan da man
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:02 PM
i know u can change the content of your message, all u have to do is see your message a click EDIT next to QUOTE then u can change your thread name.

Rei
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Moderators can change threads titles, not normal members.

David
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:53 PM
OK, then can you change the thread I made in the FF Forum, it's called "Wanna see moves on FFXI!/ Also, is there love interest?",
can you change it to "Final Fantasy XI Info Thread", So I don't need to make a new thread about FFXI. And say it's a spoiler sort of, because you can learn some of the things while your adventuring in the game.

I also want to do this so it can be some kind of information place for people who don't know much about FFXI, I will put information in the thread, and cool pictures about the game, to bad that I couldn't ask for a FFXI Forum in the online games forum. But I can't for some reasons, you guys don't need to make another forum right now, and that there is a Final Fantasy Forum.

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, back to topic, Rei, can you do this for me what I just asked, please?

Thank you for your time...

Rei
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:10 PM
If there is a FF forum, why there should be a FFXI forum too? That's pointless, don't you think? We haven't made difference between FF games for PSOne and FF games for PS2, so why should we make any difference between online FF and non-online FF games?

BTW, next time you need anything like that, ask a moderator, or click on "report thread" putting in the blank field the reason you need to change the title of the thread.

David
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Wow, I didn't mean to offend you what I said, and I know that there is no need for a FF XI Forum, because there is a FF Forum. I aploligize for anything I said to offend you.

But, where can I click on the "report thread" button, I can't seem to find it.

David
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:27 PM
I seem to have just went to my Cp, and I guess you must of changed it.. Well, I thank you once again for helping me out.

Rei
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:09 AM
The report thread link is at the bottom of each post.

EDIT: I wasn't saying you offended me or anyone else, I was only giving an explanation.