PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Fusion... what a great freaking game.

KraftSLU
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:25 PM
Well, I broke down and shelled out the cash for this game because a friend told me I would like it, and man was he right. Lately I've been thinking about how much I miss the good old fashioned 2d sidescrollers and how much I would love to play some again... and in came this game!

Honestly, I think it is a better game than Super Metroid, more enemies, more abilities. Right now I play it some on my gameboy, but I play it a lot at work on an emulator, and it looks really good at 10 times it's original size! If you have a GBA and miss side scrollers, pick this one up.

Vicious
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:31 AM
I heard this is the best Metroid game yet.:evil:

KraftSLU
Jan 16th, 2003, 12:10 PM
I am now more into this game than I ever was into metroid prime.

Nelo Angelo
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:11 PM
I still think Super Metroid is the best of them all. ^_^;;;

But this game is good; however, it's also too straight foward for me.........I want a little freedom at least!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:19 PM
I'm sure I'd like it. I was happy when I found out that they were going to make a sidescrolling Metroid game for GBA and not just leave it with Metroid: Prime. I have never played any of the Metroid games, but I would have loved to play Super Metroid or the one for Gameboy.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:39 PM
Yeah i think i'm going to pick up a gameboy advance soon just for that game. :)

DragonSphere
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Metroid Fusion was definitely reminiscient of Super Metroid for the SNES; the gameplay totally rocked. It's a shame it was kind of short though, but it does have a lot of secrets (weapon wise) scattered across the levels. As I write this, I'm only at my second time through the game, and it is every bit enjoyable as it was during the first time.