PDA

View Full Version : confused again :(

DSgamer
Jan 14th, 2003, 06:34 PM
ok, i turned on my ps2, put in the mgs2 cd, and was making a beat using the ps2's L & R buttons :) i was making a cool beat to the the mgs2 intro, and when the menu started i acidentaly pressed the l2 buttton and it made some kind of gunshot sound, can any1 tell me what it does, or does it do nothing??

Nelo Angelo
Jan 14th, 2003, 06:45 PM
I think it does nothing........

dan da man
Jan 14th, 2003, 06:45 PM
never heard of that one, i dont think it does anything, but il try that one.;)

Dark Angel
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:18 PM
No it doesnt do anything, just a noise

DSgamer
Jan 14th, 2003, 08:04 PM
oh man :( everything I find doesn't do anything

MakgSnake
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:48 AM
Yup, it doesn't do anything. But I think if you do a certain number of times, the picture would change. I mean if its Raiden's pic on the main screen, it'll become Solid Snake's, and if Snake is on, Raiden will appear.

Vicious
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Didn't know about that.

dan da man
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Yup, it doesn't do anything. But I think if you do a certain number of times, the picture would change. I mean if its Raiden's pic on the main screen, it'll become Solid Snake's, and if Snake is on, Raiden will appear.

yes and it does it on metal gear solid 1, but i think it just changes the back ground colour, which is realy cool.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Really? I thought Raiden's and SNake's faecs in the beginning were random every time you started the game back up.

ToxicUK
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:55 PM
1 - How do you mean making a beat with l1+r1???
2 - The bang is just fin by konami.
3 - The title screen becomes blue when youve saved the game after completion one time.

Hope all this helps...:boom:

dan da man
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by ToxicUK

1 - How do you mean making a beat with l1+r1???
2 - The bang is just fin by konami.
3 - The title screen becomes blue when youve saved the game after completion one time.

Hope all this helps...:boom:

OMG toxic, making a beat, he means taping the R buttons to make a tune.
and to number 3, we wasnt even talking about that, i did mention u can change the colour of your screen on mgs2 by pressing the R buttons.

ToxicUK
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Hey are u being offensive to me? OK well anyways i still said that you can change it by completing it. Thx for the r buttons thats quite cool -0 i never knew it.

dan da man
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:37 PM
hey, sorry if i offened u, just that u asked something that i thought was confusing, ahhhh nevermind.

Dark Angel
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:59 PM
The Snake and Raiden faces change by firstly it's Snake then once you've completed it once and saved afterwards, it changes to Raiden, but then if you leave it to run the intro movie (the one with the credits before the title screen) again after it's got to the title screen, the face will turn back to Snake, then leave it to run the movie again and the face will go back to Raiden and so forth

ssjtrunks13
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:04 PM
^
^
I had seen this somewhere befoer but I forgot about it.

ToxicUK
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:05 PM
OK no bother dan, i think ive just got a bad temper tonight. But thanks for all thei nfo in the other topics - anyways i managed to get to my 50th post today. Ill get ana avatar for me soon.:laugh: Dark angel yes it does do that thx for the info. Im not sure about the bang thing because i tried making a kind of music thing out of that and it didnt change even though i pressed it al ot htough...:shock:

DSgamer
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:42 PM
the sound doesn't change

dan da man
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:49 PM
^
^
yea it dosent, but i dont think he even said that.

ToxicUK
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:55 PM
I didnt say that.

PS - look at my new topic in the PS1/PS2 FAQ forum. You'll be interested...:ghost: