PDA

View Full Version : Best Racer

Rei
Feb 22nd, 2002, 03:17 PM
What's your fave racing game ever? Not only for PS2 but in general.

GaseousSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 04:33 PM
GT series is a very very good one.I think it is the best out there

Pu the Owl
Feb 23rd, 2002, 02:54 PM
I'm not an addicted fan of racing games, but among them I think GT series is the best one.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:47 PM
GT series... by a mile

has anyone seen the new capcom racer that'll be online called AUTO MODELLISTA? Even though it's animated, some of the graphics look real sweet and much different from anything I've ever seen. Even though I doubt it'll be superior to GT4: online, it looks like it'll sell well.

x157anz
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:03 PM
I havnt played many racing games but GT series is my faveroute and i also like Midtown Madness gr8 game :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:57 PM
I really enjoyed GT3,but one game i really like was Rock&Roll Racing for the Genesis and Super NES.I could play that game forever,wish i owned it but i cant find it anymore

GaseousSnake
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:45 PM
Thats why i never trade or give out my old games cuz they might be valuable in the future.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Yeah theres a few gems i wish i didnt get rid of

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
has anyone seen the new capcom racer that'll be online called AUTO MODELLISTA? Even though it's animated, some of the graphics look real sweet and much different from anything I've ever seen. Even though I doubt it'll be superior to GT4: online, it looks like it'll sell well.

I`ve been checkin out this game lots. i just might know more about it than those preview writers! lol
Its cel-shaded, and capcom is still deciding on wether the US version will go online.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Im really looking forward to that game.Hadoken keep us posted on anything new that might happen to it

Hadoken
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:00 AM
well i had an update before we switched to new forums.
and when we switched, the topic went away.:p
but there`s not much more news. except some new cars.
300z and supra are now going to be in the game.
and the rest is pretty much the same.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:09 AM
Yeah i remember the topic you had on it again you should put something up like that again

Hadoken
Feb 25th, 2002, 01:27 PM
eh, but i dont wanna! :D
its gonna be long....... but maybe sometime in the future.

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 05:03 PM
Fortune is right i agree.. im not addicted to Racing games... sometimes!

high-flyer
Jul 7th, 2002, 05:17 PM
I HAVE 2 FAVORITES.THE GT SERIES AND THE TOKYO XTREME RACER SERIES.

PEACE OUT,
MATT

Infernal Mass
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:16 PM
Gran turismo. That game has depth and style....no ferrari though. They need to get ferrari for GTA4.

http://www.ferrari.com/ferrari_start/images/gatepage/background.jpg :weep: