PDA

View Full Version : Future Prediction

MakgSnake
Jan 12th, 2003, 10:36 PM
Well, the year 2003 has some really great games coming. So which one do you think would be atleast on the TOP 3 games of the year. I know its too soon. But hey a new year has started. And we are just predicting.

Which 3 titles on any console would you think be on TOP of the others at the end of 2003.

As for me.

1.) Tomb Raider: AOL
2.) Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
3.) Halo 2 Evolved

If RE4 hits this year, it would out go any of the above. I dont know.... :D

Beretta55
Jan 12th, 2003, 11:51 PM
for me

1. devil may cry 2
2. halo 2
3. starcraft ghost.

i would love to say fable and RE4 but they arent released till next year:(

MakgSnake
Jan 13th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Frostman445

3. starcraft ghost.
I have to say, the screens of this game looks a little too good. Hard to believe how beautiful this game looks. And people are comparing it to Metal Gear Solid 2. I'll buy this game for sure, but on which system, I dont know.

Beretta55
Jan 13th, 2003, 12:39 AM
for me it's going to be xbox since it come's out on the system first. it might but im not too sure i checked recently and the earilst time is november for xbox. ps2 and GC are sometime in janurary i think.

Vic Viper
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:27 AM
- P.N. 03 (one of those capcom fav 5 games for the gamecube)- this game looks really cool, they say it resembles DMC gameplay wise, but set in a futuristic world.
here are some pics of the game. :) (http://www.the-magicbox.com/game120902e.htm)

- silent hill 3- need i say more. :)

- cy girls - whats up with this game though, havent heared anything since e3,all we had are these pics (http://www.the-magicbox.com/game052302d.htm) :(.

dan da man
Jan 13th, 2003, 10:55 AM
1) halo 2
2) gta4
3) final fantsay 11

there are so many titles coming out this year what are good!

kupoartist
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:48 PM
ouch... hard one .... this is more of a personalised list than it should be... but anyways:

> Doom III [PC & X-Box?]- already notorius as having the best detail levels on any system ever, its already talked about very much, and will continue to be well after it's actually gameplay survives (which I don't honestly think will be very long)
> Unreal II [PC & X-Box?]- mainly because i'm pre-ordering it right now :happy: , but also as a comparrison to Doom III. ie, at the end of the year people will either be declaring nuclear war over which one is better, or Unreal II will be officially "the best first person shooter ever" - unless of course, its like Unreal I :laugh:
> FF Tactics Advance [GBA] - a bit of a lucky guess into the unknown given that i'll probably never play it and it may not be released in English in 2003... but Tactics Ogre seemed to scoop a fair few awards last year, and Square could sell several thousand novelty hats if they had "Final Fantasy : Hat" written in crayon by a small child on them... so it'll be a sucess :)

other games I'll look out for: Halo 2, Deus Ex 2, Legend of Zelda, Golden Sun 2... and also expect Homeworld 2 to be touted as the best strategy game ever made, only to be passed on by everyone :shock:

Daedaelus
Jan 13th, 2003, 04:24 PM
1) Zelda: TWW - defiently after such a long time between releases, I'm sure people like me, who are avid Zelda gamers are desperately awaiting the release of TWW. I hope that people can look past the whole "Celda" thing and really enjoy this game for what its famous for: story.

2) Devil May Cry 2 - After the wonderful first one, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one eagerly awaiting the title's release.

3) Halo 2 - Rounding out the top 3 is Halo 2 for me. I really enjoyed the first one, and it was quite challening on Legendary difficulty. Good title, and solid establishment in the console/game wars might just give Halo 2 an edge over the others.

My #1 choice still remains Zelda: TWW. Well... those are my predictions.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 13th, 2003, 04:32 PM
1.Halo 2
2.Doom 3
3.Silent Hill 3

ZeroBeat77
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:44 PM
halo 2

Infernal Mass
Jan 18th, 2003, 10:32 PM
silent hill 3
halo 2
ninja gaiden

DragonSphere
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:29 AM
DMC 2
Halo 2
FFX-2 (That is, if it's coming out this year. Otherwise, #3 goes to 2nd Runner)

ZeroBeat77
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:22 PM
dis is goin to be a good year for the consoles (spl?).

ssjtrunks13
Jan 19th, 2003, 04:29 PM
1)Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dungeon Dice Monsters(What? :disturb:)
2)Starcraft Ghost
3)Tomb Raider: AOL

Vicious
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:02 PM
FFX-2
Devil May Cry 2
Zelda: The Wind Waker

I'm definately gettin all three.

I also want to check out gta4, Unreal 2, and Starcraft Ghost

Nelo Angelo
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:33 PM
In no order.........

1. Devil May Cry 2
2. SoA:Legends
3. Xenosaga

Silent Assassin
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:41 PM
1st i think HALO 2 will be really good ...
2nd probably Devil May Cry 2
and i do not know about my third choice however i do hear that the Matrix video game is really good ...but they say that you can only have like 1 gun per level..and that the story isnt as good as how its played in the movie:ghost: but ... im a Matrix fan..and after seeing the perview for the Reloaded..i beleive they would give u more than just 1 gun..but if any of you have heard something more..can u plz email it to me because i wanna know ([email protected])
thanx