PDA

View Full Version : How many RPGs do you own?

aj142
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:38 AM
And which one is your favorite? – Why?

IcyMourdor
Jan 12th, 2003, 12:16 PM
SNES:
EarthBound
Secret of Mana
Super Mario RPG
Breath of Fire
Breath of Fire 2
Final Fantasy IV

PSX:
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy 5 & 6 (Anthology)
Legend of Legaia
Legend of Dragoon
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete
Chrono Cross
Parasite Eve

PS2:
Legaia 2: Duel Saga
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts

GC:
Phantasy Star Online

I think I still need to increase my collection. Only 21.

My favorite is still going to be Final Fantasy Tactics. The storyline and the music are one of the best i've experienced.

Plug 4
Jan 12th, 2003, 04:30 PM
i own around 10 rpgs

Zone
Jan 12th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Can't count right now, but quite a few.

I would have to say that Revelations: Persona, Final Fantasy VII, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (if you count it) are my favorites.

Beretta55
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:56 PM
psone
FF7
FF8
FF9

ps2
FF10

that's all:laugh:

Daedaelus
Jan 12th, 2003, 10:04 PM
I have 17. I don't want to post all the titles.

My favorite would have to be Xenogears because of the controversial story and the mech-battles were awesome.

aj142
Jan 13th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Iguana

I have 17. I don't want to post all the titles.

My favorite would have to be Xenogears because of the controversial story and the mech-battles were awesome.

Mine too! Do you know when Xenosaga is coming out? Isn't it supposed to be next month?

kupoartist
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:52 PM
PC - (3)
Albion
System Shock 2
Deus Ex

PSX - (7)
SaGa Frontier 2
FF 4 to 9

GBA - (1)
Golden Sun

PS2 - (2)
FF 10
Kingdom Hearts

so thats 13 (ooh unlucky!) and my favorite is FF6... followed by FF7 and then System Shock 2....

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 13th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Even though RPG's are my favorite genre I own very little, because when I play an rpg I usually just borrow it from my friends or, I once owned it but traded it in afterwards...

DSgamer
Jan 13th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Snes
-super campeones
-zelda (i dunno if this is an RPG)

GB
-pokemon blue
-zelda
-animorphs

psx
-ff 7-9
-star ocean: the 2nd story

ps2
-ff10
-everquest online adventure beta 3

n64
-zelda (i dunno if this is an RPG)

i think i have more, ill go check it out l8r

David
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Here's my list:

GBA:
Golden Sun

PS1:
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Grandia- A classic RPG, still awesome.
The Legend Of Dragoon
Azure Dreams

PS2:
Grandia 2- Such an awesome game!
Dark Cloud

I need more...:weep:, I am too anyway, so that would be 9 RPG games that I have, I did have more... were are they, oh well.

And Gamer, I didn't know that Everquest Online adventure was out? Since when?

0===(======================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

ssjtrunks13
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:21 AM
PSX:
Grandia
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Legend of Dragoon
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger(Final Fantasy Chronicles)
Threads of Fate(i didn't buy it my brotheer did and I only played it because I was bored with the others we had including Grandia)

PS2:
Grandia Xtreme
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts

DC:
Grandia II

SNES
Legend of Zelda: LTTP

Originally posted by the_artist

so thats 13 (ooh unlucky!)[/COLOR]

I don'ty think it's unlucky. I was born on September 13th and it was a Friday, now look at me!

aj142
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by aj142

Mine too! Do you know when Xenosaga is coming out? Isn't it supposed to be next month?

Nevermind... I looked on Amazon. It's supposed to be out on Feb. 28. So close and yet so far away! Did you know that the story of Xenosaga takes place thousands of years before the story of Xenogears?

Daedaelus
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by aj142

Nevermind... I looked on Amazon. It's supposed to be out on Feb. 28. So close and yet so far away! Did you know that the story of Xenosaga takes place thousands of years before the story of Xenogears?

I didn't. Thanks for the info.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Forgot to say my favorite is Chrono Trigger.

tha16thletter
Jan 14th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Um... *counts up on hands* I have around 20.... favorites include Suikoden II & III, Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, etc...
[]D

DSgamer
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by David

And Gamer, I didn't know that Everquest Online adventure was out? Since when?

I got Beta, u can order it online, its free 'till the game comes out

aj142
Jan 15th, 2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Iguana

I didn't. Thanks for the info.

Anytime. I also heard that there will be themes of incest and rape in Xenosaga, but they'll be censored and I don't even know how true that is in the first place.

Vicious
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:40 AM
I love RPGs, but ive never had the chance to play any until I bought a PS2. Now I own Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy VII (Im going to get more soon).

DragonSphere
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Only got around 7 or 8...

Favorites: FFX, Xenogears

David
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted By gamer

I got Beta, u can order it online, its free 'till the game comes out

Yeah, sorry, I figured that out when I read it again, *RUBBING MY HEAD*, I feel kinda stupid right now, lol:laugh:.

So, where is the free Beta card till the game is out, does that mean you don't need to pay for it, or do you when the game comes out, anyway, where is the site you got it?

0===(===================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

PS2Girl
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:30 AM
wow, i have alot of em! i cant really think of all of em off the top of my head, but my favorite would always be zelda b/c its such an awesome game...

i dont like that new one though

Matt182
Jan 28th, 2003, 11:32 PM
I have 27 and my favourite is legend of dragoon

ssjtrunks13
Jan 30th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Matt182

my favourite is legend of dragoon

Legend of Dragoon was a great game. I've played it about 10 times already.

dan da man
Jan 31st, 2003, 03:23 PM
i own zero rpgs, yes thats right NONE, i need to get some, just waiting for everquest adventures for ps2, though i used to own rpgs, just sold them.

tha16thletter
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:45 AM
I heard Everquest wasnt that good on the PS2...

Legend of Dragoon is a great game, although the dialouge is sooo incredibly funny at times. Love the battle system though, and you cant beat having big ass dragons reigning terror on everything around them :)
[]D

ssjtrunks13
Feb 1st, 2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by tha16thletter

I heard Everquest wasnt that good on the PS2...

Legend of Dragoon is a great game, although the dialouge is sooo incredibly funny at times. Love the battle system though, and you cant beat having big ass dragons reigning terror on everything around them :)
[]D

No you can't. What really made me like this game was the whole additions and mmultiplying items thing. I sure hope if they make another game they don't get rid of it. Sony could even improve on it a little, maybe.

tha16thletter
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:54 PM
I think they can get a lot better... pretty much translation wise, they HAVE to get a competent translator.. hell I would sit thru the game fixing dumb mistakes that riddled thruout the game for free, just so the final product would be better... Sounds like a 3 year old translated it :-p Great battle system though :)
[]D

Soul Angel
Feb 9th, 2003, 06:48 AM
PS1
FF 4-9
Grandia
BoF 4
Koudelka

PS2
FFX
Kingdom Hearts
Shadow Hearts
Grandia 2
Legaia 2: Duel Saga

I think that's all of the rpgs, which I own :confused:
I've got quite a few favourites but some of them are FF7, Grandia 2, Shadow Hearts and Legaia 2.

sk8er_kyle
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:34 PM
I own:
-FFT
-FF7
-FF8
-FF9
-FF10
-KH
-Dark Cloud
I think thats it. I used to own Dragoon but i sold it. It was a good game. My favorite RPG i own would have to be FF7. Almost all the games I own are RPG's. I dont own many games.

:ghost:

rpgKing
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:56 AM
I own about 40. My favorite would have to be pretty much all final fantasys, all dragon warriors, all Breath of fires, and pretty much every darn RPG!!! but if I had to pick one then probably Kindom Hearts would be my favorite.