PDA

View Full Version : .hack is almost here

Matrix
Jan 11th, 2003, 07:47 PM
don't you just feel the tension.

this isn't your typical RPG, it has all these little additions!!!!!!

and the story line is so wicked!!!

and you know what even though it keeps getting posponded(Japan already has the third and final part) I don't care as long as I get to play it!!!!

This is going to be the next best thing to final fantasy!!!!!!!

Nelo Angelo
Jan 13th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Yes, I am highly awaiting this game. It looks very good.

Matrix
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:49 AM
anybody else??????

David
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:13 AM
I'm very excited about it, can't wait when it's out.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Matrix

don't you just feel the tension.

this isn't your typical RPG, it has all these little additions!!!!!!

and the story line is so wicked!!!

and you know what even though it keeps getting posponded(Japan already has the third and final part) I don't care as long as I get to play it!!!!

This is going to be the next best thing to final fantasy!!!!!!!

I feel the tension, but not as much as I feel for YuGiOh Dungeon Dice Monsters for GBA. What exactly do you mean by "additions?, Are you talking about it having additions for moves like in Legend of Dragoon? or It's got more stuff than RPGs usually have?

mark0™
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:59 AM
Aint heard of it, whats it gonna be like??

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:01 PM
GO HERE TO FIND OUT (http://www.bestbuy.com/search/sr14.asp?m=937&SC=937&SV=%2EHack) It tells you the synopsis of it and some of the special features of the game.

mark0™
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:09 PM
looks good, anyone know an UK release date?

Matrix
Jan 29th, 2003, 10:48 PM
almost here!!!

comes Feb. 11!!!!!!!

Matrix
Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:02 PM
one week left everyone!!!!!!!!!!

go to www.dothack.com

DragonSphere
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:16 PM
Hardly any money I'm afraid...I'm at a standstill as to whether to buy dotHACK or Xenosaga....

EDIT (2/4/03): Quick question- Once the next version comes out later this year, will Infection's price go down? I know it kinda sounds ridiculously soon, but come on, the company can't really expect us gamers to shell out 50 bucks per season just to get the next game right?

ssjtrunks13
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:57 PM
You guys already know it's a show, right? I do. Anyway, I will get it sometime but not when it comes out.

David
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Yes, ah crap... im saving for EQ online adventures... I guess some other time.

DSgamer
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:18 AM
w8, so the each game comes out every time the show changes season?????

ssjtrunks13
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:14 PM
I don't know, Why do you ask?

Matrix
Feb 8th, 2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by DragonSphere

EDIT (2/4/03): Quick question- Once the next version comes out later this year, will Infection's price go down? I know it kinda sounds ridiculously soon, but come on, the company can't really expect us gamers to shell out 50 bucks per season just to get the next game right?

the thing with these games are that the only connection between them are

the name
there both based on a game called the world
they have the same battle system

each chapter isn't a sequal (it is sorta like comparing gta to gta 2, this is what it will be like)

all different stories based on "the world"

oh and each new game will come out with a different anime video that will help better explain .hacks unique world!!!!

DragonSphere
Feb 9th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Oh...I get it now. Thanks for clearing some stuff up; better start saving money now. :P

mark0™
Feb 9th, 2003, 06:03 AM
So, Could a person who hasd never seen the show or played any other games in it's series buy the game and play it without confusion?

sk8er_kyle
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:42 PM
The game looks good. Im not going to buy it because i dont have enough money. I still need to buy Thony Hawk 4 and the Network adapter. I've got about 50 bucks right now. Dot Hack looks confusing. Its like an internet game but its not right?:ghost:

Matrix
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:56 PM
just played the game and I got to tell u, in some area's I was dissapointed but in lots of areas it was better than i thought it would be!!!!

the best things about this game is the story and also when u use viral infections(or whatever they are called), they swith to a cinamatic(like in FF for the summons)

I sort of hated the dvd that came along with it because of 1 reason, it only started getting good at the end, all the anime videos are continued on from each other so thats probably why.

Big Dude
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Oooooo! I wanna check this game out! I just seen the comercial for it the other day :P It looks awesom! Thats the next thing on my wish list, I'll have it as soon as... as I get some money... :disturb: