PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Fav Character In Suikoden III?

Decifer
Jan 10th, 2003, 10:01 AM
This is a poll for whos story you like the most. Or if you just plain like the character mine is Capt. Geddoe i think this guy is sweet i wasn't into his char first cuz he wasnt part of Grassland nor Zexen and i thought he was just like a side character but then you get into the game and hes just sweet. i also liked chris and hugo but never really got into them as much as Geddoe. And there is also the one other secret character i got Thomas was a good character (rebuilding that castle is awesome) and i think that the 108 stars is awesome too lots of kick ass characters.

Plug 4
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:45 PM
i go with chris since shes cute

tha16thletter
Jan 11th, 2003, 11:47 AM
I have to go with Hugo, I think he was the most likable of all the main characters and had the most heart... I could relate to him more too because he's about my age.... and when they killed Lulu I really got pissed off.... so I'd say its Hugo, he made a damn good main character as the flame champion :)
[]D

Deathwatchz
Jan 11th, 2003, 09:55 PM
id have to say chris cuz im really into the knights thing. id have to agree with plug tho' :D

Darkness 4 Hire
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:47 AM
Chris is by far the best main character in the game.

Lone Wolf
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Geddoe and his troop were my favorite. He was a quiet, secretive merc with a nice past. I enjoyed his first 3 acts. But I must say Chris was damn good, too. Female knight who I had a thing for. All that honor jazz only made her better.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Now this may shock you but Geddoe was not my favorite. He was probably second. He wasn't as badass as he should have been in my opinion. I think Chris's chapter's were the best because being a knight atop horseback is just so great. Walking throuhg cities with your knight posse was just too cool...they just seemed so unified...

Oh and Thomas is by far the worst character ever created in any rpg in history...just my opinion

tha16thletter
Jan 14th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Im finishin up the game now, Thomas is actually.... I'm kinda growin to like him. He seems so unsure of himself, he never really is assertive, he's a very weak character... I like the contrast of all the other ones in the game of him bein weak, kinda refreshing to RPG's in a whole... just an interesting twist on the formula..
[]D

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Anyone as weak as Thomas should be slayed...

Like you say there was a major contrast between the three and Thomas...the major one in my mind was that I was able to kick so much ass its sick with my three characters, while Thomas was able to do absolutely nothing...yes his chapters do make sense towards the end but going from like level 30 or 40 back down to 1 is just nonsense...

His chapters did help the overall story in the end though which I liked and kinda let you grow attached to your castle...but Thomas...ugh...

tha16thletter
Jan 16th, 2003, 12:48 PM
Yea, oh well, we could argue forever about how crappy or interesting he is, and I see a lot of your points... he is a complete lameass, although Cecile can become a TANK if you level her up... damn. She saved my ass so many times when Thomas kept on dyin', lil piece of crap :laugh:
[]D

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Ace?! I found him the lamest of the mercenaries.

I have mixed emotions about Jacques cause he was cool looking and seemed quite lazy which is always badass...but when your at a bar and your drinking OJ over beer...then I start to question...

Well since we're throwin non-main hero names out the best character is obviously the Top Hat assassin himself Yuber...and I mean just look at my avatar...so great

Beretta55
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire

Ace?! I found him the lamest of the mercenaries.

I have mixed emotions about Jacques cause he was cool looking and seemed quite lazy which is always badass...but when your at a bar and your drinking OJ over beer...then I start to question...

Well since we're throwin non-main hero names out the best character is obviously the Top Hat assassin himself Yuber...and I mean just look at my avatar...so great
but the name is just so badass! anybody with a badass name is a badass! jk jk:laugh: but so far my fav character is Jacques. he is a silent type which i like.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:42 PM
The name's all right but see when there was that incident in the very beginning at the Great Hollow where was Jacques? Looked like he was hiding from danger, and convenitately wakes up and comes out from hiding after the threat has passed...a real badass would be in the middle of the commotion opening a can I say. Jacques has the looks, he just needs to toughen up that's all...

Still no match for Yuber though

tha16thletter
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Just finished Thomas' chapters, I actually grew to like him by the end of it all.... I mean when the Councilor tried to take his castle, and he finally one uped him for good, I had a big ol "take that!" grin on my face It felt damn good :)
[]D

tha16thletter
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:01 PM
Yuber is the man :cool:
[]D