PDA

View Full Version : what the hell?

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:20 PM
what the hell? r these codes true???????

Raiden Makes love to Emma
Ok.Play in plant chapter until u get to emma after fighting Vamp. Tap on the locker she is hiding in 20 times then pause the game and press up,down,left,right,circle,circle,circle,square. Open the locker and she will be naked. Raiden will say " your so cute" and emma asks " WIll you make love to me?" Raiden says yes and they do it in the room while water rushes in. The game ends and you get stealth and wig and the hf blade in the beginning when u load again

Mei Ling
On the end credits youll notice there is a woman that plays the voice of Mei Ling but she is not in this game. Oh but she is on the tanker episode keep saving as snake (exit the codec then reopen it every time u save) and Otacon will give u chinese folk tales eventually he will loose his bit of paper with them all down and starts making things up then eventually mei ling appears and gives him a piece of her mind.

Snake in a box
After the cut scene with Peter Stillman (the bomb guy), head to the CD connecting bridge to the Sediment Pool. Before you head out onto the brigde, go into First Person view mode and look up the brigde. You'll see Snake in a cardboard box also heading towards the Sediment Pool. He has also knocked out the guard on that bridge. Shoot the box or get too close and Snake will run away!

Bathroom Problems
When you're listening to the converasation between Ocelot and Solidus with your Directional Mic, press left to point the mic at the bathroom. You'll be able to listen to a very humorous scene where some guy is having problems on the toilet.

Lazy Troop
ON the level Tanker when you enter the first room with all the marines in look over the edge of the rail at the marines and near the middle around the 3rd row there is a troop who forgot to put his trousers on (he he)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by gamer

Ok.Play in plant chapter until u get to emma after fighting Vamp. Tap on the locker she is hiding in 20 times then pause the game and press up,down,left,right,circle,circle,circle,square. Open the locker and she will be naked. Raiden will say " your so cute" and emma asks " WIll you make love to me?" Raiden says yes and they do it in the room while water rushes in. The game ends and you get stealth and wig and the hf blade in the beginning when u load again

Mei Ling
On the end credits youll notice there is a woman that plays the voice of Mei Ling but she is not in this game. Oh but she is on the tanker episode keep saving as snake (exit the codec then reopen it every time u save) and Otacon will give u chinese folk tales eventually he will loose his bit of paper with them all down and starts making things up then eventually mei ling appears and gives him a piece of her mind.

Snake in a box
After the cut scene with Peter Stillman (the bomb guy), head to the CD connecting bridge to the Sediment Pool. Before you head out onto the brigde, go into First Person view mode and look up the brigde. You'll see Snake in a cardboard box also heading towards the Sediment Pool. He has also knocked out the guard on that bridge. Shoot the box or get too close and Snake will run away!

Bathroom Problems
When you're listening to the converasation between Ocelot and Solidus with your Directional Mic, press left to point the mic at the bathroom. You'll be able to listen to a very humorous scene where some guy is having problems on the toilet.

Lazy Troop
ON the level Tanker when you enter the first room with all the marines in look over the edge of the rail at the marines and near the middle around the 3rd row there is a troop who forgot to put his trousers on (he he)

I've seen everyone but the first one.Going to go try it out for myself.

Nelo Angelo
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:53 PM
I've only seen the bathroom one. >_>

Daedaelus
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by gamer

Mei Ling

Snake in a box

Bathroom Problems

Lazy Troop

The first one is false (I see that the writer has a very good imagination).

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:37 PM
dang, i was actually looking up for the 1st one :(

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:05 PM
Yea, I've also seen them all but the first one. Tell us if it works :D

dan da man
Jan 4th, 2003, 04:52 PM
i dont think the first one is true at all, but all the rest are!

ssjtrunks13
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:06 PM
I've never seen Snake in a box, but someone mentions it later.

Beretta55
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Snake in a box
that sound's like some market scheme or something:laugh:
but yeah all the one's cept the 1st are true. he just did it to get our hope's up:laugh:

dan da man
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Frostman445
he just did it to get our hope's up:laugh:

yes i was quite excited:laugh:

Iluvatar
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:12 PM
I've played through MGS2 thrice... and I can't remember ANY of those.
But I'm going to go back and try all of them... except the Emma thing ... that's just fake.

Wait.
Is Thrice a word? Who cares?

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

yes i was quite excited:laugh:

It just shattered my heart to hear it was fake. Then again a lot of things like that in games are false, so why did I ever listen to him?

dan da man
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

It just shattered my heart to hear it was fake. Then again a lot of things like that in games are false, so why did I ever listen to him?

i dont know it was when i just read it, it sounded good! but when i thought about to myself, "yea right asiff that would be in a metal gear game" i was just dissapointed:laugh: