View Full Version : Exp?

David
Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:11 PM
What are the experience point's for?

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Soul Angel
Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:46 PM
Basically each time you post you gain exp, and once you get so much exp, you'll go up a level.

It is also explained here (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4315) as well as the other stats.

Hope that helps.

David
Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:50 PM
Alright, thanks Soul Angel!:happy:

0====(=====================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

S.W.A.T-Sniper
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:36 PM
It's for show and fun, I like that system im gunna have it on my forum when i get my website up

ToxicUK
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Ive never seen something as good as that on a forum - makes me wanna post and stay active so im probably gonna be addicted to this website when imv on my pc. Anyways this site has a really good layout and its one of the best froums ive ever seen. Keep up the good work>>

P.S. How do people who have just joined in january or december post about 2000 messages - its insane are you guys addicted to your computers???

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Some people have been here since the beginning of it all.

Pu the Owl
Jan 7th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by ToxicUK

P.S. How do people who have just joined in january or december post about 2000 messages - its insane are you guys addicted to your computers???

Yes, maybe we're addicted, who knows... BTW, one year is a long time, don't you think? :D

ssjtrunks13
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:47 AM
I think one year is a long time too. I thought I probably would reach 2000 within a year but I can't find much stuff to start a thread about because of so many of mine that seem to have been shot down or stuff to answer.

dan da man
Jan 8th, 2003, 12:38 PM
i will probally reach 2000 in a year, because im totally addicted to this site! its the best forum i have been on! and site!

:EDIT
Yes, maybe we're addicted, who knows... BTW, one year is a long time, don't you think?

fortune when u come here a year ago was u a admin or a normal poster? explain your story plz:D

Pu the Owl
Jan 8th, 2003, 07:39 PM
I've always been administrator here from the beginning. The forums opened in May 2001, then we had to switch software in January. That's why all the older members appear to have registered in January, but many of them are part of the forum since May-June 2001.

ToxicUK
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:56 PM
dan you are theo ne who gets the best postage quickly do u sit looking at this site for more than 4 hours every day becasue youve posted a 1000 messages since nOvember. Thats preety hard to do dont you think...:laugh: