PDA

View Full Version : ExPaNsIoN bAy

ToxicUK
Dec 30th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Please what is it and cna i put it to use for something in the uk. Also can i use my ps2 machine to go onto the internet and also is it possible to attach a usb hard drive for saves or is there another way to get a hrad drive in it. Please tell me as soon as possible because this has been bugging me for 2 weeks now... thx

David
Dec 30th, 2002, 07:01 PM
I don't think you guys wont be getting it for a while, but you don't need the exspansion bay unit to play online. You just need the Network adapter, internet connection or phone line connection, and an online game. But you do need the expansion bay unit for somethings, such as online RPG. Examples: Final Fantasy 11, EverQuest Adventure Online. I think it's because of the Beta Box for making your character. The expansion bay unit could be used for different things, but right now it isn't even revealed to North America yet, so im sufficient with info. for the expansion bay unit right now. Hope to be of help.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To be forgottten is worse than death...

David
Dec 30th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Sorry, wrong information, you put a Network Adaptor in the expansion bay, so you can connect to the internet, and play online with people. But like I said, there is gonna be another part to connect in the expansion bay, it's only just out in Japan right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...