PDA

View Full Version : Forum Membership Deletion

merylsilverburg
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:21 PM
Hey everyone. I wasn't sure if this topic should be in the Help & FAQ section, but I just put it here so that way everyone can see it and hopefully, help me out. I want to delete my membership at this anime forum where these people are just AWFUL. They don't allow your opinions whatsoever, the administrator there *****es at everyone, and the members there are as arrogant as hell. I only registered because I had a question about an fansubbed anime and I had to register in order to post. Now...seeing how annoying they are, I was wondering if there's any way I can delete my membership there. I went to my control panel there and I couldn't do anything. Can anyone help me out? :(

Soul Angel
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:55 PM
I'm not sure if you can delete your membership there unless you ask one of the Super Admins there :confused:

IcyMourdor
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Only the admins of the forum have the ability to delete the accounts. They will delete it when they see that you don't show up.

On FFA, we just lost about 30 members because they weren't doing anything. Their policy is that the account lasts for about 2 months. No activity=No account. It is up to them on when they delete you account.

merylsilverburg
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Hmm....maybe I'll just won't go to the forum, then hopefully they'll delete my account. It really sucks though, because I had a really cute avatar there. Thanks for the help guys! :)

Rei
Feb 22nd, 2002, 03:22 PM
In general for deleting your account you have to ask admins. When the same thing happened to me, I just decided to stop visiting the forums.
It's much more easier :D

Cannibal Clown
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:20 PM
Why don't you have some fun and get kicked out of the forum by spamming your way out. If you do it right, you should be taken out within a week.

That's what happened to me when I first joined PS2 Fantasy. I spammed so much that I got kicked out in like four days.

I hope that helped a little bit. :roll: