PDA

View Full Version : Hack. looks pretty dang good don't you think?

David
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:55 AM
I say that Hack. is gonna be awesome when it comes out. I like the japenese animated characters, it reminds me of DBZ. I say im gonna get it, but does any one know what the storyline of this game?

----------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 28th, 2002, 06:18 PM
I don't know much about it, so I can't help you.

.hack, all I can say is that it has a funny name.

David
Dec 28th, 2002, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

.hack, all I can say is that it has a funny name.

.hack is a strange name for a game, but it's just a name. So, I think that the name doesn't matter always does it. I only consider the style of the game, and the battle system. But I still wanna know about the story line for it, I can't just find anything about it. That's why anybody reads this thread and the post I left, they could tell me what it's about.

-------------------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Beretta55
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:55 PM
weird name but then again i like weird name's:D but i have seen the box cover for it. and some pic's it's like a anime styled rpg. i dont really remember if i find anything david i will let you know.

Nelo Angelo
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:30 AM
You want zet info? You can't handle zet info! (http://ps2.ign.com/articles/367/367010p1.html)

:O

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 29th, 2002, 04:36 PM
I'm looking forward to it

tha16thletter
Jan 5th, 2003, 08:10 PM
looks pretty interesting, the concept is certainly original... I heard that it is rather short for an RPG, but I guess its somethin you have to deal with
[]D

ssjtrunks13
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:10 PM
You can find the synopsis of the game at bestbuy.com (http://www.bestbuy.com)

LaiN
May 27th, 2003, 04:32 AM
maybe a strange question, but does anyone knows if .hack will also be available for the Gamecube? Since dragon ball budokai is to.

Chaos
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:03 AM
my brother has both .Hack games, i asked him if they were good and he said that they were o.k. The :cool: thing about these .Hack games are that you can load your stuff from the first game, onto the sedond:shock: :shock: :shock:

perty :cool: aint it???

but im ganna try to get both of them for my bday!

~*Chaos*~

Big Dude
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Yeah, .hack is pretty good. I have yet to get Mutation (the second one), but I have passed the first.

The :cool: thing about these .Hack games are that you can load your stuff from the first game, onto the sedond :shock: :shock: :shock:
They are just like a 4 disk game, like final fantasy games. You continue on your game from disk one onto the other ones. Just like in FF games, you have to pass the first disk to play on the second disk... They are kinda gipping people that way though... all together that will definatly be the most expensive game I ever buy...

Nelo Angelo
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:39 PM
Aye, paying $50.00 for each one is stupid.

But I think it's worth it though because I really haven't played an unique RPG in a long time.

ssjtrunks13
Jun 10th, 2003, 09:49 AM
So, you have to absolutely play the games in succession? Wow, that'll probably get them more money even after a year or 2 has passed. I heard about the second and I heard about something like being able to hack the thing inside the game, also something about a ring that allows you to collect items from enemies or something like that. I find it interesting that .Hack has a sequel significantly earlier than Xenosaga out, I look forward to all these games. But yeah, the .Hack series seems very interesting and I'm more than likely to get them all.

Nelo Angelo
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:58 PM
No, you don't have to play the games in succession.

In fact, if you start on part 2 then you'll get a level 30 party with optimal equipment.

If you want me to go into detail about anything else then just ask. :B

Frozen
Aug 5th, 2003, 12:38 PM
OK I got the day before yesterday, .Hack//infection and I liked it a lot. I only paid 30 bucks for it, brand new, at walmart :B I guess I'll do the same thign later on with mutation.

Now, I have a question, I watched the DVD and I liked it, nothing amazing but it was good. Was it the first OVA? Or does it go along with .Hack// Sign? I noticed that the game goes along with Sign, as I saw none of the game's characters in the 45 min. DVD which I did see in the intro for Sign.

I gotta finish that piece of shit Wild ARMS 3, first, though :\