PDA

View Full Version : Can you get kicked out?

David
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:25 AM
Hey, I wanna know if you can get kicked out of this forum site, if you can get kicked out of here, how & why? Just wanna know, so I don't have a problem with you guys if I did something wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Pu the Owl
Dec 28th, 2002, 08:08 AM
Ehrmmm.... interesting question :heh:

You can get a kick out of here if you spam all time, if you offend or flame people, if you advertise, if you have clones of your account for malicious purposes and we find out. And then, it really depends, because if anything serious happens and you're involved, it could be. In general, troublemakers don't last long :laugh:

AudioBoxer
Dec 28th, 2002, 11:46 AM
Yes, trouble makers are the ones that post for like 1 day, people that stay longer like me and fortune dont have that problem. Just be yourself (if its good) and have fun! Dont worry about it, they will give you a warning first!

David
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Alright, thanks, because you never know when you might of did something wrong when you didn't mean to, so thanks again.:phew:

--------------------------------------------------------

Daedaelus
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

Yes, trouble makers are the ones that post for like 1 day, people that stay longer like me and fortune dont have that problem. Just be yourself (if its good) and have fun! Dont worry about it, they will give you a warning first!

Well, Fortune's an administrator, so there's a reason she's still here, and as for you, well, we have no idea ;)

David
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Actually I need to ask you guys somthin again, can you get kicked out for no reason?

----------------------------------------------------------

Beretta55
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by David

Actually I need to ask you guys somthin again, can you get kicked out for no reason?
no. the admin's wouldnt ban you for no reason. not unless you did something to arupt the peace of this forum. if not then your made in the shade.

Pu the Owl
Dec 29th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by David

Why should we do anything like that? :shock:

AudioBoxer
Dec 29th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Fortune

Why should we do anything like that? :shock:

really huh?

Everyone is really nice, so you shouldnt have a problem with anyone here, unless you are the one causing the trouble! Just act yourself and hang out! It is a great site the longer you stay!

David
Dec 29th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

really huh?

Everyone is really nice, so you shouldnt have a problem with anyone here, unless you are the one causing the trouble! Just act yourself and hang out! It is a great site the longer you stay!

Yeah, your right, this is a nice site, with lots of nice people. I guess my question of geting kicked out for no reason was dumb, huh?

Well, I thank you guys, who helped me alot that posted in this thread I made, and special thanks to you, AudioBoxer and Fortune, for helping me what I asked for, so thanks. :)

----------------------------------------------------