PDA

View Full Version : Just got MGS2!!

Dr.Doom
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:57 PM
Metal Gear Solid2 WOW amazing game...grachics amazing i love when your outside the tanker and the rain is pouring on you...gameplay no comment.....sound great sound i hooked up my ps2 to my setreo system and wow it rocked......:cool: :cool: :cool:

can't wait till MGS3

and one more thing I got it for 29.99cdn
Man you gotta love the greatest hits:cool: :cool:

Daedaelus
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:43 PM
Congratulations. I'm just wondering, how far are you in the game?

can't wait till MGS3

Lol, you're going to have a long-as-hell wait! :laugh:

Nelo Angelo
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:49 PM
Good for you, dude. Have fun with it.

Frozen
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:52 AM
Yes, very big congratulations. :D You could have waited for Substance, though :evil:

But it's one of those games you'll never regret, though, some of the best in history.

Beretta55
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:38 PM
congrat's. i got the game 2 day's after it's release and i still havent beat the game.

dan da man
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:52 PM
congrats

it will be one of your best games u ever buy, good buy!!!!

Vicious
Dec 24th, 2002, 06:48 PM
MGS2 is one of the greatest games of all time. I got it when Solid: Auron recommended it and after that some of my friends saw me playin it and then they got it too. I beat it in month.

dan da man
Dec 24th, 2002, 06:55 PM
well see as we are about how long it took to beat mgs2

i beat it in 2 days 15 hours straight:D i watched every cut-scene and codec call, so amazing!!!!!!!

this game just had me sucked to it!

MakgSnake
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Frostman445

congrat's. i got the game 2 day's after it's release and i still havent beat the game.
Common man, please.....finish it. :) Seriously! :D . I remember I bought the game the day of its release and finished it in 13 1/2 hours. Aaah, and when I finished....I was like "Sh*t, now I have to wait 3 years for the next chapter..what have I done" But I am glad I did, ........ couldn't help it :right:

But Dr.Doom, I am glad you bought the best game ever created up till now (In my opinion). Hope you enjoy the game as much as I did.