PDA

View Full Version : Who else thinks this sucks ???

tommy gunnz 2
Dec 23rd, 2002, 03:59 PM
I think it sucks in the new smackdown game how you can't do moves on people thru a table, like rvd's 5 star on your opponent when he's layed out on the table doesnt break the table, even when you do it all the way from the top of the king of the ring or smackdown set. and other moves like body splashs, senton bombs, and other flying moves that would in real life break the guys body right thru the table, do not! i think this sucks.

Matrix
Jan 11th, 2003, 08:03 PM
I dont know why they changed this aspect in this new one, in the third one you could do any move to put an opponent through a table!!!

I agree with you that this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS2Girl
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:55 AM
sorry, ive never played it, but if i do ill tell ya..

ssjtrunks13
Jan 26th, 2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by PS2Girl

sorry, ive never played it, but if i do ill tell ya..

That makes two of us!;)

DSgamer
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

That makes two of us!;)

actually, that makes 3 of us

Matrix
Jan 29th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by gamer

haven't, I tell u I don't like wrestling that much but this is a wicked wrestling game(one of my favorite sports games)

RIP C Hennig
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Wow, here we are 2 months later, after me being suspended for talking smack! and my post is still getting responses, that is unbelievable. How some forums can be so slow and others can be so fast. I've been spending time on the elderscrolls.com forums and they move about 1000 times as fast as this page. anyway, I just wanted to give an update and say that I did manage to put some guys through tables with flying moves, however I haven't tested it so I don't know for sure how I did it, however I did read that if you use circle while holding a table near your opponent to roll him onto the table instead of irish whipping him onto the table, this should somehow make a difference in the overall performance of your following move. Anyway, i haven't played the game recently because I simply got bored of it. You know it's amazing I've been playing wrestling games since the NES (nintendo) days and I've always loved and anticipated looking forward to the next one. I really anticipated this game, and at first it was great, but never before have I gotten bored with a wrestling video game, especially so quickly. The storyline is just way too cheesy. I'd rather see some original actions instead of just throwing random wrestlers into actual past wwe storylines. How stupid is it to see Debra give Brock Lesnar a truck instead of Stone Cold Steve Austin. That's just one example of where real storylines and the way they set it up just didn't work out right. I'm sure there are many others in the season mode that just ruin that aspect of the game, which is a major portion of it. I just hope RAW 2 for xbox doesn't let us down hardcore like they did with that huge disappointment excuse for a wrestling game raw 1 was. How much you wanna bet they do ? I think I'm going to rent raw 2 before I buy it.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by gamer

Actually, it makes 4 of us.

rpgKing
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:07 PM
actually that makes 5 of us

Redpyramidhead
Feb 14th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by RIP C Hennig

Wow, here we are 2 months later, after me being suspended for talking smack!

I'm sorry what was your name originally?

_RED_ stuff

Vicious
Mar 5th, 2003, 10:33 AM
I dont really like wrestling games, they seem boring and slow, but that's just me.

dan da man
Mar 5th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Vicious

I dont really like wrestling games, they seem boring and slow, but that's just me.

And me, just heard WWE RAW 2 is on XBL. That could heat things up.

Hero
Mar 5th, 2003, 08:36 PM
Post-whores, post-whores!!! Neener neener nanny!!!! j/k j/k

Yeah I think that sucks too. I don't like how you can't have 2 players in co-op either. Me and my friend wanted to win the tag team championship, but we couldn't. Instead of that, his created character came in and attacked me so I had to give him the Tombstone.

We even set it up so that he's on my team, so I don't know how that happened.

neerajamania4life
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:08 AM
Don't bother disrespecting samckdown shut your mouth because it is a PHAT game. I agree it has room for improvment but so do all games. None are perfect! Appreciate what is good about it assclownz