PDA

View Full Version : I need help finding an online PS2 adaptor.

David
Dec 23rd, 2002, 03:34 PM
Hey, this is David, and I need help finding a PS2 online adapter, if you now an online store, or a electronic store that may have some, anywhere location from ottawa if a electronic store. Thanks.

----------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by David

Hey, this is David, and I need help finding a PS2 online adapter, if you now an online store, or a electronic store that may have some, anywhere location from ottawa if a electronic store. Thanks.

----------------------------------------------

Well david sadly sony has been a little behind on there shipments so there isnt really an network adapters out.Your going to have to wait a couple of weeks for the third shipment.

Nelo Angelo
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:01 PM
You could always buy a USB adapter, I think?

David
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:03 PM
Well thats gonna suck, man, zellers was expecting a shipment 3 weeks ago, and still it didn't arive, whats kepin them?

-------------------------------------------

Vicious
Dec 24th, 2002, 11:41 PM
Dont kill yourself, they'll come.

David
Dec 25th, 2002, 12:11 PM
well, I just got one yesterday, I wanna thank you guys who tried to help me with my problem, and thanks again. :phew:... got one finally.

--------------------------------------------------

Dr.Doom
Dec 30th, 2002, 03:45 PM
[OFFTOPIC]Anyone using the USB adapter,got any problems with it if so?
[OFFTOPIC]

Zone
Dec 30th, 2002, 06:24 PM
My local EB always seems to have Network Adapters in stock. I pre-oredered mine but haven't even used it yet.

David
Dec 30th, 2002, 06:40 PM
It's alright thou, I got mine at EB too, not to long ago, but I didn't preorder any, I got the last one in the shop of the Orleans shopping mall. I was lucky... :phew: So I don't need any help geting a Network Adapter now, because I got one now.

------------------------------------------------------------

DSgamer
Jan 1st, 2003, 03:36 AM
lucky bastard JKJK i wanted a network adapter but i couldn't find it anywhere in san Francisco, or fairfiel, or vacaville :( oh well

fantasywave
Jan 1st, 2003, 01:22 PM
Where do you live David? In fact, my area's appliance store called "FutureShop" has like 20-30 Network adaptors available. :phew:

goodman
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:36 PM
I would have gotten one if i wanted it at the Best Buy where i work, with the discount it woulda been $33. Someday, maybe, we shall see.

David
Jan 1st, 2003, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted By gamer

lucky bastard JKJK i wanted a network adapter but i couldn't find it anywhere in san Francisco,
or fairfiel, or vacaville :( oh well

Yeah im lucky, he, he, he...:laugh: But, you will get one, one day, there is always hope, so don't give up, I sure hell didn't.

Originally Posted By fantasywave

Where do you live David? In fact, my area's appliance store called "FutureShop" has like 20-30 Network adaptors available.:phew:

I got mine at EBGames, from the Orlean's shopping mall. And your really lucky to have that many Network Adaptors in your area appliance store.

Originally Posted By goodman

I would have gotten one if i wanted it at the Best Buy where i work, with the discount it woulda been $33. Someday, maybe, we shall see.

Will, I think you should get it, because they sell like hotcakes, I mean it took me a month to find one, and there was only one left at the EBGame store, in the mall. So, im gonna say phew to me, good luck goodman, don't think you well need it since you work at Bestbuy.

fantasywave
Jan 1st, 2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by David

So, im gonna say phew to me, good luck goodman, don't think you well need it since you work at Bestbuy.

David, what PS2 online games you have? I really want to kick your butt!!! :ghost:

David
Jan 1st, 2003, 03:36 PM
Tell you the truth, I don't have my Network Adaptor hooked up yet, because I still need a wireless USB adaptor. So, I can transfer signals to my wireless router, and an ethernet cable. When will I be done? I don't have a clue in the world right now because I don't have the money. I have to buy my stuff by myself because my parents said if I want it done, I have to do it myself. I'm doing this so I can get free internet connection, and my internet provider says im allowed to do that, lucky huh. Well, sort of... :disturb:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Iluvatar
Jan 5th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Heh. I'm weird. I'm at Wal-Mart looking for the AV Jacks to hook up my Stereo to aux my TV. When at the bottom of the isle I find the Network Adapter, which I'm told they were sold out of. Instant buy .... for $35 bucks. Check it out. I live in Columbia, SC, btw