PDA

View Full Version : Worst Character ever

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:48 PM
I don't know if this has been used before but who, in your opinion, is the worst Final Fantasy character ever? What character did you not want anything to do with and left him/her in the dust when it came to leveling?

Mine was Cait Sith in FF VII, wow that thing annoyed me!

IcyMourdor
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:07 AM
QUINA!

That chick? didn't do anything in battles. I got most of her abilities and she can't do anything.

jenova_jeb
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Cait Sith, no doubt about it.

Soul Angel
Feb 21st, 2002, 06:41 PM
It would probably have to be Quina from FFIX because she always dies on me when I use him/her to fight with :o

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 21st, 2002, 08:27 PM
Cait Sith...completely useless

Pu the Owl
Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:26 PM
I have three characters to mention:

Quina
Tidus
Quistis

jenova_jeb
Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

Quina
Tidus
Quistis

Are you serious? Why didn't you like Tidus and Quistis?

Hadoken
Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:52 PM
ok, i get the quina being a bad character.
but tidus? quistis is kinda in between there.
is something wrong with regina?:confused:

Ryoga
Feb 22nd, 2002, 03:07 PM
I think it's a matter of tastes. I don't like Tidus very much too.
But it's not the worst character ever, he's just one of the worst IMO.

I'd say Amarant Coral is the worst ever.
I found Quina funny. And I like Cait Sith a lot.

Rei
Feb 22nd, 2002, 03:12 PM
Lulu and Quistis are the worst ever! I cannot stand those girls! OMG, I hate everything they do! >__<
As for Tidus, he's not a bad character in general, he's only not good enough to be a lead character. Just my opinion.

About Cait Sith, I like him too: he was funny and original. Many people hate him because of the role he has in FF7, but I think he was perfect for his role.

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:03 PM
Quina is the worst, hands down.

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

Quina
Tidus
Quistis

Well I liked Quistis, (maybe it was the whip). :D But I agree with you that Tidus was a bad character. I didn't like him one bit. And Quina was just weird

Reid
Feb 22nd, 2002, 09:27 PM
For me;

Quistis
Selphie
Quina
Amarant
Kimahri

merylsilverburg
Feb 22nd, 2002, 09:34 PM
Quistis
Irvine
Kimahri

I thought Quistis sucked. And, no offense to you, DreamSharpShooter, I thought Irvine was really useless too. His guns didn't do much for me, I dunno. I like Kimahri as a character, but when it comes to leveling.....I just don't know what to do with him. If I make him strong, his evasion is awful!

Hadoken
Feb 22nd, 2002, 09:45 PM
what?! Irvine was one of my strong characters in FFVIII. I used him all the time!
a good thing to do is keep him on low HP so he can do his limit break. If you`ve got the right bullets, it should be a sinch killin bosses and enemies.

Pu the Owl
Feb 22nd, 2002, 09:56 PM
mmm I don't mind Irvine and Amarant, even if they're not strong characters and they seem kinda optional in some parts of the game.
While I strongly disagree with Reid who mentioned Selphie in his list: I liked Selphie, and she's probably the best female character in FF8, if you only count playable characters (otherwise I'd say Ellone is the best among them).

But like someone said, it's a matter of taste...

Hadoken
Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:10 PM
selfie was a nice character. but they never had her PO`d in the game.
that would be a strange sight.
"Open the train door! Open!"
"No"
Selfie takes out nunchaku`s and knocks out squall.
mwahahah!!!

Black Waltz
Feb 23rd, 2002, 12:02 AM
I think Quistis is the worst character.
She's just boring and I can't stand her way of showing how wise she is as an instructor.

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Reid
For me;

Quistis
Selphie
Quina
Amarant
Kimahri

Why Amarant?

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Black Waltz
I think Quistis is the worst character.
She's just boring and I can't stand her way of showing how wise she is as an instructor.

Exactly! I know that some people don't like Rinoa 'cause she's sort of a ditz and there are so many anti sites on her, but I think Quistis is horrible! She really is dull...:zzz:

jenova_jeb
Feb 23rd, 2002, 02:35 PM
Hmmm, I think that Quistis is actually a pretty cool character. I like her a lot more than Selphie or someone like that (ACCCKKKK).

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:09 PM
I think the only time I found Quistis useful was when she went into her Overdrive and used her magic. But...uh.....that's about it.

talon101
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:03 PM
that big fat:blergh: guy in FFVII Cat Sith he was a trator:ahoy:

talon101
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:07 PM
yea i hate him:roll: do u

talon101
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Kimahri is heaps good dont knock him he could kick Cat siths ass any day:peoples:

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:16 PM
OK i didn't like most of the characters in generel in FFVIII, Amarant was awesome just cause I like the whole silent, stern powerhouse (AURON!!) and Tidus is the man, I'd like to see anyone (other than Auron) who can take on Blitz Ace!

Squaredsoft
Feb 26th, 2002, 11:33 AM
I loved using Quistis and I liked her character. Tidus was pretty cool too, he just got a bit "excited" at times.

As for Quina, and Cait Sith, tey just sucked ass. Although, I did find Quina somewhat useful in battle.

happy_doughnut
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:58 AM
I can't believe what I'm seeing!!
Quistis, Irvine...and Kimahri!! What the?!? Quistis was great, she was very wise for her age and Irvine was very helpful. His Hyper Shots (I think) always did 9,999. And my goodness, Kimahri is one of the best characters in FFX (after the all wonderful Auron)!! He's my trump card in every tough battle!
The ones that sucked were RINOA ( ah! hate her), Cait Sith and Quina. Can someone explain to me what that Quina thing was good for???

Macceh^
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:56 AM
Gau hands down the worst character ever from ff6.

Cait Sith err limit break nuff said :P allthough it can be pretty unpredictable i always have cait sith in my party usually :P

kupoartist
Apr 13th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Gau wasn't a bad character. Only lazy people say that. :laugh: I mean, he has over 100 rages or somthing, AND his theme is great and backed up perfectly by a tragic, yet amusing past.

I'm not in the buisness of spreading hate :happy: but for me the worst characters were NPCs, or enemies: President Shinra at the top of the absolutely useless list, with the great lord Ex-death saved only by the fact he is an evil tree :laugh:

Macceh^
Apr 13th, 2002, 03:27 PM
im in the process og getting rages for gau now alltho so time consumign as u ahve to leap then listen to him babble on about ur hsi friend and travel together etc every time.

The Boondock Saint
Apr 14th, 2002, 11:05 AM
my least favorite character would have to be sephiroth. i know that sounds weird, but i just think he's way too over-hyped, so i just get turned off about him. it's not that he's not a good character, but out of EVERY SINGLE character ever, he's my least favorite. but he's still high up there.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 14th, 2002, 05:13 PM
How can you like Quina or Cait Sith over a character like Sephiroth?!? Sephiroth is one of the coolest characters I've ever seen. His dark demeanor, his evil ways, and that 7 foot Masamune that he wields with ease...what's better than that?

The Boondock Saint
Apr 14th, 2002, 06:01 PM
Kefka. and as i said, everyone else. it's just my opinion though, go ahead and like whoever you want to.

kupoartist
Apr 15th, 2002, 01:47 PM
I'd agree that Sephy isn't the best Bad guy (Kefka and Kuja fighting for that one personally) but I wouldn't say I hate him enough to say hes the worst. As far as enemies go theres always Ultimetica, Ex-Death and President Shinra to seem either stupid or pointless. If Sephiroth was a crap villan, that would also make cloud etc. crap. But hey that isn't your point ^_^ I definatly agree that Sephiroth is far too loved. But that dosen't mean you should hate him....