PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite keyblade in Kingdom Hearts?

David
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:12 PM
My favorite keyblade is the metal chocobo, because it has a
chocobo medalian on the end of the chian on the keyblade.

Whats yours?

Lone Wolf
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:08 AM
I'll go with the obvious keychain, Ultimate Weapon. It actually looks more like a blade than any of the others ever did. Plus, it's got all the kickass additions to it. But if I can toss in Riku's Keyblade, I will. The one that unlocks hearts was pretty damn cool, as well. Shame it was imperfect and whatnot.

David
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I almost forgot about Riku's keyblade, that keyblade was sweat, but still how does Sora's original keyblade get to be stronger, than the other keyblades? I thought the only way for Sora to make more combos with his keyblade, is to add on his abilities from his ability list.

Nelo Angelo
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:59 PM
Oblivion.

I dunno, it's the best keyblade besides the Ultima Weapon.

Plus the name is cool. ^_^

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:40 AM
I personally like the duel keyblades Riku dawns in the preview of Kingdom Hearts 2.... Though Oblivion is pretty cool too.. I like seeing the black stars go flying every time I hit something.

Vicious
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Oblivion

ssjtrunks13
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:32 PM
I haven't beat the game yet so my decision will have to wait. Just know as soon as I've seen more keyblades I will let you people know.

mark0™
Jan 17th, 2003, 11:07 AM
im near the end of the game and want to get to level 90+ and beat all optional bosses (i got Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa and the Phantom left) before I take on the final stage. Right now I'm using Lionheart, its not as strong as oblivion (only 1 strenght point lower though) plus it has magic enhancements to it, and looks pretty sweet. Oblivion, Divine Rose, Oathkeeper and Metal Chocobo are all good too in there own ways.

I'm totally addicted to this game :) I love the fight system, I've played the Hades cup 5 times now just for the experience, and still cant kill Sephiroth :(