PDA

View Full Version : FFX Fashion

Soul Angel
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Okay I want to know what you think of the characters clothing and the way they dress?

Here's mine;

Tidus: I thought his pants looked a bit weird at first being that one leg was shorter then the other, but I got use to it and I just like everything about Tidus

Yuna: I think her outfit suits her, because she is a summoner and everything

Auron: I think he looks cool in his outfit, But I do think its a bit weird with him carrying one of his arms in a sling, but he still looks good.

Lulu: Well she beats the record of having the most belts now! :D
The top part of her costume is well er revealing, but I like all those belts for her dress, that was very new!

Wakka: I guess his custume is good, but I haven't really looked at his that much.

Rikku: Very nice! I like the blue ribbon like things on her back.

Kimahri: I guess he looks good in his for being a Ronso.

merylsilverburg
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:25 PM
I thought that all the FFX's character's clothing were very unique, but I would have to say that I like Lulu's outfit the most, probably because of the belts and the uniqueness! Tidus' outfit is cool too, it's very "blitzball star" like. Yuna's is cute too, because it is similar to a kimono, but of course, different in some areas. Wakka's is cool too, because it has that "islander" look to it. Auron's outfit to me is okay, it's not that great, but I'd say his sunglasses fits him well! Rikku's is very cute! I also like the ribbons out of her back and her shorts are very similar to the latest Japanese fashion for girls. Kimahri's is very warrior-like so it fits him well too.

jenova_jeb
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:05 PM
I like Tidus' outfit the most of any character thus far. His clothes are just awesome!

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:42 PM
I liked Tidus's chain and overalls. Yuna was allright and Lulu looks good! Auron is the man and has the best style with the shades. He's a Ronin folks, so its common for them to keep their arm in their robes and carry jugs, thats y he does it. Rikku's outfit was cool in the beginning and I liked Kimarhi's clothing as well. Wakka's wasn't very original cause it was just an Auroch uniform but other than that the clothing was top notch!

DragonSphere
Feb 19th, 2002, 11:58 PM
I thought the clothes for each character fit their personality very well.

merylsilverburg
Feb 20th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by DragonSphere
I thought the clothes for each character fit their personality very well.

Yeah! I thought so too! :)

kamari-ice
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Tidus's clothing is far out dude.I like it.I mean the pants, I got some pants like that too.

kamari-ice
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:00 PM
They are all cool though.

Rei
Feb 22nd, 2002, 03:34 PM
I liked Yuna's outfit most of all. It's unique because of the mix of western and eastern styles.

Pu the Owl
Feb 22nd, 2002, 10:02 PM
Yuna's clothes are the nicest among all.
Then I also liked the idea for Auron's clothes and and Seymour's ones.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:26 PM
I like the way Rikku looks

talon101
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:04 PM
squall looks pretty kool:cool:

talon101
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:07 PM
i love:love: the way yuna dresses too

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Umm....Squall's in VIII