PDA

View Full Version : Noir: I'm interested, but...

Jolie
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:58 AM
Have you watched it? Would you recommend this series? I'm interested in it, but I don't like much the main characters, from the pics I've seen around. These two chicks seem a bit... I don't know, not very inspiring, especially Mireille (I think that's the name). She resembles a lot to Julia from CB, but without the charisma and the attractiveness of this character. It could be only my impression, maybe they're not so bad, but I wonder how's this series overall.

envec
Dec 21st, 2002, 10:24 PM
I liked the series alot, but I've heard many do not... just watch it and judge for yourself.

happy_doughnut
Dec 22nd, 2002, 04:31 PM
This is my fav. anime currently ^_^

I've seen all the episodes and I must say that this really is a great anime.

However, in the beginning, it does start out a bit slow... but it picks up fairly well soon after.
As far as the characters go, yes. Mireillu [as I saw it spelled...] is not the most eye-catching character. On most pictures, she looks mean and hard headed. Well, this is basically how she is throughout the series. But if you watch it, you'll understand why she isn't the kindest girl around, and you might even sympathize with her.

As for Kirika, man... she was great :weep: I really liked the way she developed as the story progressed. There was a real change in her character; very nice.
Chloe... is Chloe. This is the character I liked the least.
I think this is in part beacause they didn't really give much of an explanation for her... but it's not that bad.

These are the 3 main characters, I think. Oh yeah, and Altena too.

They're pretty diverse, actually. Each one has a nice little story that attributes to their ways of behaving.

Bah, I recommend it, Jolie. I think you'll like it :happy:

Plus, the music is great ! :D

Jolie
Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:47 PM
Hmmm.... thanks, I think I'll follow your suggestion and try watching Noir. But honestly, the only character I really liked only looking at the images is Chloe, and now you tell me she's the worst character among them :heh:

Daedaelus
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Finally saw the first two episodes of this awesome anime! WOW! Excellent animation and even better fighting. I highly reccomend it if you have not seen it yet. :happy: