PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Cowboy Bebop Episode

Vicious
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:13 PM
My favorite Cowboy Bebop episode is the one where Spike fights Vicious. The best part of the fight is the end when Vicious throws Spike out the window, and as he's falling it shows that he dropped a grenade before he was thrown so even though he's seriously injured, Vicious gets wasted. So cool. :P

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:07 PM
They both die right? I haven't seen all the episodes, but right now my favorite episode is the first one with Faye Valentine.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:26 PM
SSJ, that one was really good...probably my favorite.

That one, or the very last one.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:49 PM
The last one was very cool too.

Beretta55
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:15 PM
the last one or the one where they first meet ed....i like ed:laugh:
but at the end i like it where spike is walking down the step's and look's up. then say's "bang" then fall's over and dies.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:12 PM
I had started watching it in the middle and they had already met Ed and had no idea if Ed was a guy or girl. I finally found out when they started over form the beginning recently.:phew:

Vash
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231

My favorite Cowboy Bebop episode is the one where Spike fights Vicious. The best part of the fight is the end when Vicious throws Spike out the window, and as he's falling it shows that he dropped a grenade before he was thrown so even though he's seriously injured, Vicious gets wasted. So cool. :P

That one is Ballid of Fallen Angels and nope Vicious doesn't get wasted cause at the end of the series Vicious and Spike fight again.

Oh and yea, Real Folk Blues Part 1 & 2 are my favorite ones, I like the ending also when Spike looks and goes "Bang".

envec
Dec 21st, 2002, 06:26 PM
Pierrot Le Fou (subbed)

Vic Viper
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:20 PM
wow, tough choice cause i like them all. :laugh:

ill name a few that stands out, "ballad of the fallen angels" "waltz of venus" and ofcourse the ending eps, "real folk blues part 1-2"..

also loved the ed episodes, "jamming with edward" and "mashroom samba"...:laugh:

Big Dude
Dec 21st, 2002, 10:04 PM
Ied have to say "ballad of the fallen angels" and the last one, I liked them the best :happy:

Rei
Dec 21st, 2002, 10:09 PM
The last two episodes are awesome. Really among the best things I've ever seen in anime.

But guys, mark spoilers please, either on the title, if you start the thread, or in your post, using the tags, when you post details of episodes, because not anyone wants to know what happens in them, especially people who still haven't seen the series :nono:

Next time don't make me edit all your posts, thanks!:frust:

Cannibal Clown
Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:31 AM
I'm not sure which of the episodes are my gavorite. They did just come out with a collecters addition DVD of what are said to be the six best bebop episodes. I didn't really likie the choices.

They left out all of my favs, which are, "Ballad of a Fallen Angel, Jamming With Edward, Mushroom Samba, Perro le Fu, Cowboy Funk, Speak Like A Child, and The Real Folk Blues. Of all of those, my three favs are Perro Le Fu (becausee of the awesome battles and violence) Cowboy Funk(Because it's so funny) and Mushroom Samba(How can anyone not love an episode like that)

mark0™
Dec 22nd, 2002, 03:06 PM
Mushroom Samba

Thrasher
Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:37 PM
Real Folk Blues Part 1 & 2.

Fox
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Jamming with ED and Real Folk Blues

Vash
Dec 30th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Rei

The last two episodes are awesome. Really among the best things I've ever seen in anime.

But guys, mark spoilers please, either on the title, if you start the thread, or in your post, using the tags, when you post details of episodes, because not anyone wants to know what happens in them, especially people who still haven't seen the series :nono:

Next time don't make me edit all your posts, thanks!:frust:
Sorry about that...

Oh and do you download the episodes off Kazaa? If so, what size do you have them in. I am trying to get all of them in like 512 X 384

Big Dude
Dec 30th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Vash

Oh and do you download the episodes off Kazaa? If so, what size do you have them in. I am trying to get all of them in like 512 X 384

That size I find quite hard to find so i go with the smaller size (352 x 240), then just strech the player to make it bigger. Those ones are less than 100 megs in size. But for 512 x 384, the size range from 100 to 200 megs (usually around 150).

Vash
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Space isn't really a problem, I have about 10 eps in that size but they are starting to get harder and harder to find. I had about 13 eps of Trigun in that size right now.

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:08 AM
Sorry but the best cowboy bebop episode would have to be Toys in the Attic.

Vash
Dec 31st, 2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

Sorry but the best cowboy bebop episode would have to be Toys in the Attic.
That episode is sweet, but it is so far off and I perfer Spike kicking humans ass's, instead of gooo..

DSgamer
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:13 PM
i just started watching that show, i saw an episode of this thing that was like a black blob that bit ppl, and then it poisoned them

at the, end the main character remember the lobster he left on the fridge a year ago
that episode was amazing

Vash
Dec 31st, 2002, 10:35 PM
^ That would be Toys in the Attic. It came on the other night on Adult Swim.

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:40 PM
yeah that's the one