PDA

View Full Version : They Checked My Id!!!

trunks69420
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:43 PM
Well, State of Emergency is finally mine. I got it friday afternoon and its great!! When i went to Toy Works, my father was with me, and they still checked my ID!! Has anyone else played this game yet! I absolutely love it!! :cool:

007_JamesBond
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:44 PM
No I have not, what is it about? although that they checked your Id, how dumb that must have been

trunks69420
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:49 PM
Yeah the id scan sucked! But the game is well worth it!! I think i already have about 15 hours on it!

jenova_jeb
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:59 PM
I haven't played it yet, but if it's as good, or close to as good as GTA3 I know it'll be amazing.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:06 PM
HAHA, it's funny you say that trunks,

I went to get SOE at Best Buy and my mom was with me, and it said "check ID" (damn sticker is on the box and it wont come off without a fight!). So my mom was suspicious about why it said that, but they said that Best Buy isn't supposed to check ID and it's only at younger kids stores.

Pretty stupid if you ask me!

Spirit
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:07 PM
well I'm 17 so I don't have to worry about that stuff, but it's pretty funny when I was like 14 or 15 I used to buy playboy movies at best buy and the cashier would just look at me funny lol

BowevelJoe
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:44 PM
yeah i got the game too, i have like 8,500 kills so far :D

Mercury Shadow
Feb 19th, 2002, 10:09 PM
I love the game so much!! It's so addicting just like GTA3, except not THAT good. It's especially fun to hit people with limbs and heads :) How far are you guys? I've only been playing for a couple hours, but i'm about 30% done with the mall. How about you guys?

Should this be moved to action/adventure?

BowevelJoe
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:55 AM
haha yeah, i mostly beat people with signs and stuff, im 97% done with the mall, the last mission is a *****..

trunks69420
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:41 PM
I am around 35% on China town... I am on probation/house arrest, so i play constantly! I tend to play the Chaos mode more than anything. In Kaos, i am on the Corp. Central and need to beat one more thing to have unlimited time!! Who is everyones favorite character.

solidus-snake
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:59 PM
trunks where are you from cus its the first time i have seen sum 1 say father on a chat website cum on all i say is dad!

Mercury Shadow
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:53 PM
right now I'm about 41% complete, and I'm having a little trouble with the mall.

I have to get back the sword from the mallrats, but when I beat them up, the sword is no where to be found? Anyone know where it is?

MADRUCKIS
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Hmpff

The swords in the back where that floor ends after the mall rats. It's by the bench at the end.

I'm done with the mall, I cheated.......don't ask what I did. I'm kinda sick for attempting it but the game let me so.............THERE!
I'm doin Chinatown and on Kaos mode I'm on the stage after China town

The game is ridiculous, I'm glad I never had and urge to pull something like that in real life!
:p

trunks69420
Feb 21st, 2002, 12:43 PM
I am from New york and a "really religious" family. Plus i hate him, so i use disrespect using the formal term rather than the loving, friendly term.

I am at Corp. Central, and i almost have unlimited time. I just need to beat kaos mode and get a score above 1,500,000!! The highest i can get w/out getting killed is 1,016,000.