PDA

View Full Version : Xenogears Help!

Reid
Dec 16th, 2002, 07:05 PM
I need some help for Xenogears for the PsOne from anyone here who has played it.

General advice on how to get through the end of the game would be good (not the actual end, but just before the beginning of the second disk).

Lone Wolf
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:40 AM
General Advice? What's actually giving you a problem? You're being very vague. Upgrade your gears often is pretty much the best idea. Any deathblowers attach to Fei. Realize that the characters deathblows affect how far their gears can hike up their deathblow drive. Keep all gears at a decent fighting ability. Uh, I guess that's all.

Reid
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the advice, that's pretty much what I was looking for.

I have a question for someone who's beaten the game, as well.

I've just started Disc 2, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how many more hours it is until the ending? That is, without doing a lot of the extras.

Also, how tough are the end bosses and is there any special preparation that would make it a bit easier on me?

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:54 PM
How long are you in it now? It took me around 75 hrs to beat it. Yeah the bosses are a good challenge. The one thing I did was I wasted a lot of money early on in the 2nd disk, so when i really needed it for final upgrades I didn't have the money so I sold a lot of my items which would've helped me in the final...so my advice is to not sell too many items and keep a good hold of ur money

tha16thletter
Jan 5th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Yea, some of the final bosses are a big pain in the ass... and if my memory serves me correctly, the final dungeon is a pain to navigate... 'course I havent played the game in over 2 years, so I could be melding games together too.
[]D

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:33 PM
No 16th, your very correct, the final dungeon is a pain in the ass, just remember press select and you'll have a little map to help you navigate

tha16thletter
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:50 PM
There's... there's a map?! are you F***** jokin me?! damn... lol I dont think I ever used it, but of course maybe I did and it was still a pain in my ass :laugh:
[]D

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:56 PM
:laugh: Yes there's a map

But it still gave me a hell of a time using it in that damn dungeon

Plug 4
Jan 11th, 2003, 06:07 PM
man my little brother that's 10 years old is already at the second disc and i didnt even help him once