PDA

View Full Version : Episodes

Big Dude
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:21 AM
Is there a site that you can download free anime episodes or movies like Cowboy Bebop and stuff? :confused: If there is could you post a link here.
Thank you. :)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:10 PM
I don't think you're supposed to post pirating sites/programs on public forums...at least you aren't on most boards I go to...so you might want to check a search engine or something.

Cannibal Clown
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:12 PM
Yeah, Suzuki is right, it's not allowed to have threads on pirating sintes here. It's been done many times before, and they all got locked off or deleated. So don't expect anything helpfull from this thread, but if you need to, you can just pm someone and they will surely help you out.

Big Dude
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:13 PM
o...k...then... Who would know something like that so I could PM them?

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:18 PM
PM me.

Cannibal Clown
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:56 PM
I'm always available for a good pm when it comes to anime as well, if you need anything that is.

merylsilverburg
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:17 AM
That's right, we're not allowed to post links like that, so this thread will have to be locked. And like the other two said, if you need sites, just PM any anime fan. I know I gave a couple of sites to this person, but since he doesn't come on anymore, I'm not sure if they worked or not. But yeah, PM someone who does download their anime and they'll surely help you. :)