PDA

View Full Version : I think i have found a new cut-scene!!!!

dan da man
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:16 PM
if you start a new game on the tanker, and then go up to the top platform on the Aft Deck, wait untill the guard is looking out of his binoculars on the left and do a punch-punch-kick combo on him and he should fall off the edge. then it will be about a 2 second cut scene and you will see him all dead and twisted at the bottom of the stairs, try it and see!!!!:cool:

Matrix
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:34 PM
pretty cool!!!

Daedaelus
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:21 PM
It's not new, but it's pretty hard to discover, I've seen it already.

dan da man
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Iguana

It's not new, but it's pretty hard to discover, I've seen it already.

i know its not new! its just one i have discorved, so u would say new for myself discovering it!

MakgSnake
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:09 PM
Not being rude at all, but this could have been discussed in "Cool Things In Metal Gear" thread created by SSSnake.

Still....cool to know that you found it by yourself. :)

Daedaelus
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

i know its not new! its just one i have discorved, so u would say new for myself discovering it!

Maybe you should have said something like: "I just discovered a nice cut-scene!" instead of "I found a new cut-scene!"

Secondly, your post makes no sense. Learn to type.

I.E. so u would say new for myself discovering it!

mark0™
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:37 AM
So what if he didnt say the best word to describe it! We all understand where he's coming from! and when he said so u would say new for myself discovering it! He meant it was new to him! Obviously it wasnt new as in it just appeared, it's always been there, but he just realised it.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:10 AM
I had no idea either and therefore it is new to me also. Good work! You really are dan da man, IF that's your real name!:laugh:

dan da man
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by mark0

So what if he didnt say the best word to describe it! We all understand where he's coming from! and when he said He meant it was new to him! Obviously it wasnt new as in it just appeared, it's always been there, but he just realised it.

exactly,

oh and trunks yes my name is daniel:)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:44 AM
It was a joke I heard on an american TV show called Family Matters.

IF that's your real name!

dan da man
Dec 19th, 2002, 12:04 PM
oh right lol