PDA

View Full Version : Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

wizrdzmagik13
Dec 13th, 2002, 02:56 PM
Hey, I was wondering how everyone else feels about this game. I really love the game, but I don’t know too many other people that do. I try to tell them that the graphics and gameplay is incredible, they don’t believe me. What do you guys think about it?

Dactrius
Dec 14th, 2002, 08:27 PM
I played through it too. The water effects alone wowed me over. The game was a little on the short side, but the amount of weapons and skills kept me going for a long time. And there's three character classes too, which is good for multiplayer co-op (With an extra fourth unlockable).

I prefered playing through it with a friend, it's a lot more fun that way, and I think your friends should shut up and listen to you. Being a big BG fan, it was a little strange seeing everything so linear and in 3D, but the more arcade/rpg fans should love it...

Deathwatchz
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:08 PM
I have to say that i loved this game. the first time i played it, the water effects were like "whoa". dactrius is right about it being on the short side, but i enjoyed it nonetheless. i ended up cheating up my characters after i beatr the game for the 3rd time, and it is very fun to have the best weapons going against kobolds, or beating people down with nothing on, lol.