PDA

View Full Version : Fav N64 game

Vicious
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:09 PM
I know that N64 is a pretty old console, but there are so many good games for it, and i might be mistaken, but i havent seen a thread about favorite N64 games.

Mine are both the Zelda games, Perfect Dark, Golden Eye, and Conkers Bad Fur Day.:roll:

dan da man
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:53 PM
GOLDENEYE

"best ever fps"

mark0™
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Perfect Dark, prefered it to Goldeneye.

I Loved the MarioParty games too, and the Harvest Moon one too XD

Daedaelus
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Conker! :D

Frozen
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:17 PM
Only good games I ever pleyed on it were Goldeneye and OoT. I'm glad I never bought this console, when I got a PS instead :B

Plug 4
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

GOLDENEYE

"best ever fps"

I totally agree with u

KraftSLU
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:12 PM
The New Tetris

Beretta55
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:35 PM
perfect dark and golden eye hand's down.

Ninja
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:50 PM
goldeneye, zelda, conker, mario64 (actually it was aight), perfect dark, ssb

Fox
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:59 AM
you're all broken. as far as best games go, OoT was genius, 007 was da bomb but nothing will ever beat Mario 64. EVER.

Ninja
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:05 AM
yaha, megaman x7

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:41 PM
Zelda OoT no doubt

stuartb
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:03 AM
have to agree with sword 4 hire.
zelda ocarina of time is an absolute gem

Chaos
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:19 AM
ya...i loved ocorina of time~zelda.....i hated the water tymple though >_< Mario Kart is funny when u turn into a lil bomb and chase after people ^ ^; golden eye! i had some game that these aliens took over the planet....i forgot what it was though >_O:ghost: :laugh:

DSgamer
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:48 AM
007, OoT, and mario 64

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 10th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Goldeneye.........it's what Halo is to console user's today. Zelda and Mario come in a close 2nd.

Chaos
Jun 11th, 2003, 12:34 PM
oh no! i tottaly forgot! Super Smas Brothers! i love those games! i can play them for hours! but Super Smash Brothers Melee is better byx1000 its for Game Cube;)

~*Chaos*~

Zephyr
Jun 13th, 2003, 02:31 PM
OK, by common opinion on this forum Goldeneye came up trumps but here are my views

1 - Goldeneye: Great FPS and great all around. As u've all played it all I can do is give it a rating because theres no point in reading about what you've played so my scxore for Goldeneye is 9/10 for a great fps and a fantastic all arounder.

2 - Mario 64: This was the mario game that OWNED the 64. It was a great rpg and was great fun to play. My score would be 8/10.

3 - OTT: It was agreat game. Most of you will have played it so as with Goldeneye lets not get into detail. Score of 8.5/10

stormshadow
Jun 14th, 2003, 09:06 PM
The Nintendo 64 was a great console in the days of old and still is. I still play it but only a few games are still kicking like they were before. It is hard to choose my favorite but it has to be either Mario Tennis or Goldeneye...........really hard to choose between the two.

dan da man
Jun 15th, 2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr

OK, by common opinion on this forum Goldeneye came up trumps but here are my views

1 - Goldeneye: Great FPS and great all around. As u've all played it all I can do is give it a rating because theres no point in reading about what you've played so my scxore for Goldeneye is 9/10 for a great fps and a fantastic all arounder.

2 - Mario 64: This was the mario game that OWNED the 64. It was a great rpg and was great fun to play. My score would be 8/10.

3 - OTT: It was agreat game. Most of you will have played it so as with Goldeneye lets not get into detail. Score of 8.5/10

I would give them all TENS!!!!!!!

Reid
Jun 21st, 2003, 11:37 PM
-Mario 64
-Goldeneye
-Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
-Mario Kart
-Mystical Ninja starring Goemon

I can't believe I sold my N64!

:shame:

dan da man
Jun 22nd, 2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Reid

I can't believe I sold my N64!

Mee too.:laugh:

I bought a ps1 with the money, and got metal gear solid, that beats all of them titles.:deal:

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

Mee too.:laugh:

I bought a ps1 with the money, and got metal gear solid, that beats all of them titles.:deal:

I hope you don't think MGS beats Goldeneye?:shock:

blindman
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:35 PM
RE2 wasnt bad at all. Conker sucked. Goldeneye (oh the memories) was perfect. Perfect dark was the best seriously. There where oh so many more, but i cant recall their names.
I dont know why people called Deadly Arts bad, it was kinda OK.

Preventer Wind
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:04 PM
Perfect Dark is so much better then Golden Eye.

As for my favorite game well it's between Perfect Dark and Wrestlemania 2000. Those 2 games I played to death over the summer PD came out.

blindman
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:08 PM
OH YEAH! i knew someting was missing!!!!!

Its the game NO MERCY wwf! that game was the best! i remember it was the game i wanted to own since it came out!
My friend had it and since it debuted in my life, i kept on renting it for like the first 6 months before stopping.
I owned Wrestlemania 2000, it was another perfect game. I remember now...o my...the memories jus trashed through me.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Preventer Wind

Perfect Dark is so much better then Golden Eye.

As for my favorite game well it's between Perfect Dark and Wrestlemania 2000. Those 2 games I played to death over the summer PD came out.

What makes Perfect Dark better than Goldeneye? Just by Perfect Dark having that retarded Alien Elvis in it brings it down more than anything.

dan da man
Jun 25th, 2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

I hope you don't think MGS beats Goldeneye?:shock:

I like them on the same par, Goldeneye as the best ever FPS and MGS for the story and espionage and simply best adventure.

Dont you just think that the N64 is one of the best consoles ever/till now?????

blindman
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:26 AM
It is a classic, and i think it should remain untouched. Too bad i sold mine.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:28 PM
You sold it even though you said it was a classic?

blindman
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:41 PM
dont remind me of my misfortune. i dont know, i miss things after i sold them.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Blindman

dont remind me of my misfortune. i dont know, i miss things after i sold them.

don't worry about it, i sold me SNES to get my Playstation but I missed it so much I bought my cousin's off of him. I wish I had my original collection of games though:(

SplinterJD
Jun 26th, 2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

don't worry about it, i sold me SNES to get my Playstation but I missed it so much I bought my cousin's off of him. I wish I had my original collection of games though:(

I also sold my SNES but to get a 64. Biggest mistake i rekon coz SNES would have to b the best console IMO it had some games with gameplay that for its time prob would b hard to match for some of todays games.;)

Preventer Wind
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:37 PM
What makes Perfect Dark better than Goldeneye? Just by Perfect Dark having that retarded Alien Elvis in it brings it down more than anything.

Well the Single Player missions were as good if not better then Golden Eyes. But the multiplayer was 10x better. You cold customize your own character, your stats were tracked, weapons were way better, and BOTS. I would say each game had about 3 good levels. The game was released way after Golden Eye was, so it should be expected to be better. But Golden Eye was the game for the N64 for a while. I don't think PD ever got that even though it is one of the only games to survive massive hype.

Vicious_2003
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:26 PM
My list

1. Golden Eye (before this game i thought rather poorly of FPS's, it really opened my eyes)

2. LOZ : Ocarina of Time (Nuff said)

3. LOZ : Majora's Mask (Ditto)

Im sure there are tons im forgetting