PDA

View Full Version : which game should i get for my GBA??

Plug 4
Dec 8th, 2002, 05:18 PM
it's been a long time i didnt play with my gba since i have only 2 games: advance wars and super mario advance (super nintendo).

so which game should i get???

what's the best rpg??

thanks

KraftSLU
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Lets see. RPG wise I have played Golden Sun, which was excellent and Breath of Fire 2, which is also a great game. I've heard things about a game called Ogre Tactics or somthing, apparently it is supposed to be good also.

kupoartist
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Golden Sun is your best bet... its a lot of fun, and possibly the best looking game that you can get for the GBA as well :happy: its not mega long, but theres enough to do (and your characters are directly transferable into GS2.)

Aside from GS, The Breath of Fire games are often a good bet. They were originally SNES games... Tactics Ogre is pretty cool, if you like that sort of thing (think Final Fantasy Tactics)... speaking of which, look out for the English release of FFTactics Advance soon...

Daedaelus
Dec 10th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Golden Sun is of-course the best RPG for GBA.

Metroid Fusion is best for action.

Frozen
Dec 10th, 2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Iguana

Golden Sun is of-course the best RPG for GBA.

Metroid Fusion is best for action.

My suggestions the same, as well as the upcoming FFTactics.

I also higlhy recommend Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance.

dan da man
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:11 AM
go with golden sun, but u cant beat the pokemon series for the gameboys, they are playble on your gba!

Ninja
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:52 PM
gs boy!!! all the way

Fox
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:57 AM
**** golden sun, go play Breath of Fire 2...GS is too short anyway, beat it in 12 hours.
Metroid Fusion, Castlevania:Circle of the Moon, Castlevania:Harmony of Dissonance, Advance Wars...

Ninja
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:07 AM
uh tekken advance is sweet

ssjtrunks13
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:16 PM
If you like Super Mariio Bros. a lot I'd suggest the newest one made for the GBA.

kupoartist
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

If you like Super Mariio Bros. a lot I'd suggest the newest one made for the GBA.
Yoshi's Island? how is it? (I've asked for it for Christmas :) )

ssjtrunks13
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by the_artist
Yoshi's Island? how is it? (I've asked for it for Christmas :) )
I've only played it on the Super NIntendo so I don't know about the extra stuff that's going to be in it.

Anyway, I liked playing it a lot eventhough it got increasingly tough for me towards the middle, but then again I've never been that good at the Mario Bros. There are two boxes on the folder for each world that have question marks, the instruction book said you have to meet certain requirements. My guess is you have to get 100% on each stage but have never been able to do it because it is really hard to do. Has anyone here done it?