PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha discussion

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 10:52 PM
Who out there likes Inuyasha? I think it's great and if any of you have seen Zoids then you'd recognize the voice for Inuyasha(can't give you the guys name right now, but I'll be sure to tell you when I get back)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:36 AM
Yea, they dubbed it with Bit Cloud's voice actor. Too bad I don't care too much for that voice.

I think the show is decent , but not great. It brings me a wee bit of enjoyment, but I'd rather watch an extra episode of Gundam or Yu Yu Hakusho.

Pu the Owl
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:21 AM
The series is pretty decent, to me the best one among Takahashi's works (at least it has a plot...). Nothing extraordinary though.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:43 AM
I guess you guys are right. I was kinda overexaggerating a little bit in my first post. I found out his name is Richard Cox. ALso, one of my friends who reads the comic said she wished someone else did Inuyasha's voice. I don't see a problem with this.

I almost forgot, what ever happened to those crow thingies?, the ones that eat out human hearts.

Vicious
Dec 8th, 2002, 04:04 PM
The show is OK, but the best parts are the battles btw some creature and Inuyasha.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 8th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231
The show is OK, but the best parts are the battles btw some creature and Inuyasha.
Those really are the best parts.

Rei
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:37 AM
The show is good, even if not my fave of all time, but what really sucks is Kagome. Man, she's so annoying! I can't stand her presence, really.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Rei
The show is good, even if not my fave of all time, but what really sucks is Kagome. Man, she's so annoying! I can't stand her presence, really.
I know what you mean. You know they are in love with eachother but they don't deem to show(something I've in anime and video games).

Vic Viper
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:14 PM
im liking the series so far, cool characters, descent story, nice fight sceens so far. looks like its going to be a solid series. though, i wish they'll show more of inu yasha, only 2 eps a week.:mad: and the whole series is like what, 90 eps ??, sheesh its going to take a while before they finished it.

hey did you guys like the new character, that pervert monk,
miroku(i think thats his name). his character seems to be cool aswell :)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:17 PM
I think he's cool. I wonder if he will stop conning people for their stuff.

Vic Viper
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Rei

yeah i agree. shes kinda annoying.

i like the other chick better, kikyou. :)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by king_freak
yeah i agree. shes kinda annoying.

i like the other chick better, kikyou.:)
Kikyou is much better because her voice is deeper and it doesn't sound like she's complaining, unlike Kagome.