PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z Box-Sets DVD/VHS

Zanku
Dec 7th, 2002, 09:05 AM
Okay, i want to purchase the Whole Dragonball Z Series, but on DVD there are only Two current Box-Sets (anyone know if/when others will be released?), and those two only take the series up to Episode 53.
Shall i wait to buy the Box Sets, or buy the whole VHS series (all Box-Sets/Eps are on VHS), which is best?
Im in the UK, and i cant kind any good sites to buy these from, ive searched for so long.
And i am definately NOT buying the DVDs individually, they cost a bomb, and the Box-Sets work out so much cheaper.
Thanks.

Fox
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:51 AM
www.therightstuf.com
www.discountanimedvd.com

kold
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:04 PM
id wait, since you porbably wont watch them that much since u can only watch the series so many times the tapes will get trashed quite fast.

Zanku
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Thanks guys, ill buy the two Boxsets that are currently out (Saiyan Saga and Namek Saga)
Whats the TV Episodes boxset all about? It costs less that them both put together, but has all the episodes that would be on the two boxsets.....

kold
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:46 PM
i think some are in english some are u in japanese so read carefully. and my friend has dbz tapes hes watched them 6 times and they look a like a movie from the 60s.

Zanku
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Here is something on Ebay.co.uk -

Title : Dragonball Z TV 1-53 Deluxe DVD

* Perfect Subs *

** Item is exactly the same as the pictures show **

Condition : 100% Brand New, still shrink-wrapped

Dialogue : ENGLISH
Subtitles : NONE
Number of DVD : 8
Region Coding : NTSC ALL (Playable on any DVD player)

Episodes : (Completed)
Running Time :N.A mins

I think its about 1090 minutes, it seems good.
But can it be good at £30...with about £15 PP and Handling

OH, one more question, will my Playstation 2 play an NTSC DVD, or must it be PAL?

Frozen
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:51 PM
I think it goes more with the region code thing, which is # 1, if you want to play those DVD's on the PS2 they must be region 1 as well, I think.

mark0™
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:51 PM
qube you can play NTSC on PAL PS2's by getting sum card, I know they exist but cant give you an example :(

Zanku
Dec 7th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Yeah, well i might just get the proper ones, cant be bothered with any trouble with regions and stuff, no need for it all.
Anyone know any UK sites where i can buy these DVDs from (The Saiyan Saga DVD Set and Namek Saga DVD Set)