PDA

View Full Version : fav mgs2 cut-scene

dan da man
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:54 AM
what is your fav mgs2 cut-scene?
mine is the one when vamp kills the navy seals thats when u meet plisken!

mark0™
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:17 AM
mines is When Plisken (Snake) lays into Solidus with a grenade launcher from the kasatka after he is offended he uses the esteemed title "Solid Snake" Thats a great scene as it introduces Solidus.

Daedaelus
Dec 2nd, 2002, 03:34 PM
Mine:

When you're captured by Solidus and you see Snake jump into the river after Liquid/Ocelot when he hijacks the Metal Gear.

Plug 4
Dec 5th, 2002, 06:16 PM
one of my fav is when snake give the ninja sword to raiden and he says that he would give him some ammo when he needs some....after raiden is like : what u dont some??.(well i dont remember the line correctly)...after snake is pointing to his bandana..hehe

Mr. Death
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:16 PM
:evil: I like'd when Vamp ran across the water and where he killed everyone, al so like the last 3 ( sorry there all equal to as my fav):ghost:

Vicious
Dec 6th, 2002, 01:36 PM
I like the cut scene after you beat Solidus and it shows Raiden juke out Solidus and slice down his back, and then Solidus falls off the building. I also like the last one( I think) where Raiden takes off the dog tag with your name and everything on it.;)

dan da man
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:07 PM
^
^
i luv that scene aswell;)

MakgSnake
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:11 PM
When Solid Snake, Raiden And Otacon walks towards the camera in slow motion. That just blew me away, with the help of the music and everything. It was amazing!!!

And yeah I like that "Solidus" Entry scene too. I think thats one of the best entries I have ever seen!.! SWEEEET

Mercury Shadow
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:17 PM
I really cant pick one, i just loved the whole ending, everything about it...best ending to a game ever, so there were tons of cut scenes and at the end when they're in the city (real life stuff, not video game).

Vicious
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:37 PM
I also really love the beginning movie (the one before the load screen) where it shows all those different things from the game, and the music during it is sooooo cool.

Vic Viper
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:13 PM
Olga and solid snake cut scene on the tanker :happy:

Animaman
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:39 PM
Mine's the scene where Snake meet's Solidus and has a go at him with the grenade launcher.
And the scene where the Ninja drops down and protects Raiden while he get's away from Ocelot and the troops.
Oh yeah, and the bit where Snake breaks free of his handcuffs and jumps after Metal Gear Ray. That was cool.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:50 PM
Been awhile since I've played. I'll have to get back to you people on that.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Probably the very beginning...well just the part when Snake jumps off the bridge. It looks cool when he's walking with that pancho thing on...then he just runs and jumps off the bridge :D