PDA

View Full Version : I'm here....for the moment

Squidlankie
Feb 16th, 2002, 03:39 AM
well I just thought I'd drop you all a line from Uganda. I finally found a cyber cafe where the internet actually works and fast too. Well I hope to be returning home in 2 weeks to a month so I'll have to catch up then. My account apparently got erased so I had to start a new one. see you guys later.

Spirit
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:15 AM
hi and welcome to ps2fanatasy. I hope you like the new setup and enjoy your stay :)

Hadoken
Feb 16th, 2002, 08:21 AM
hey! Droppin by, huh? I didnt know you had no internet. thought you were just busy.
its been a while since you were last here.

merylsilverburg
Feb 16th, 2002, 10:59 AM
That sucks about your erased account. Well, it doesn't matter as long as we have new and returning members. Welcome back to the forums! :)

Soul Angel
Feb 16th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Hey welcome back Squidlankie!

Yeah all are accounts got deleted when they changed the forum software, but now we are back and ready to welcome the new and old members! :)

Once again welcome back I hope you can get posting more soon ;)

jenova_jeb
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Hey brotha, long time no see ;) . I hope it's two weeks and not a month. It costs to much to call Uganda and chat with ya for very long :eek: . Anyway, glad to see you're still interested in the forums.

ttyl

Harry
Feb 16th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Hey, glad to see you again Squidlankie!

Rei
Feb 16th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Hello Squidlankie! I remember you!
Have a nice stay there in Uganda!

IcyMourdor
Feb 16th, 2002, 08:42 PM
I'd be lying if I said I remember you. Doesn't matter though. Welcome!

Squidlankie
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:28 AM
its nice to know I'm not forgoten. turns out that I will be home march 4th or 5th. It'll be nice to actually be able to keep up. I'm in Kampala again so I get to check my e-mail and stuff. I'm going to this city called Jin-Ja for the weekend to see the sights and do some shopping. It will be a nice break.

I don't seem to remember you either mourdor...did you join within the last two months?

Well I'll be back for good soon. see you all then.

jenova_jeb
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:31 AM
Hey Squid! Hope you're having fun in that big town. I haven't talked to you in a few days. I'll send you an email soon. Come home soon man!

MakgSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:38 AM
Hello, I Do Remember U.. ... Not Sure If U Remember Me. But I Dont Know U. Neways. Welcome Back

I Am Like U. I Do Have A Name And I Am Out Too In A Different Country.

I Wont Be Online For Quite Some Time Again! :(

Have Fun Wherever U Are! :)

Squidlankie
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:39 AM
Sweet............I havn't gotten an e-mail for a week now. r u on aim? I've got it here so get on please. seeya soon.