PDA

View Full Version : favorite mobile suit gundam series

Bundy
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:06 AM
just wondering. mine would have to be either 8th ms or the original mobile suit gundam

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:04 AM
Gundam Wing :)

Bundy
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake

yuck! :frust:

kold
Dec 1st, 2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake

Ruby Moon
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:18 AM
I don't know if Gundam Wing is my fave one, it's the only one I've watched :right:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:39 AM
My favorite would have to be Gundam Wing because it had the best characters amnd storyline I have seen.

Big Dude
Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:40 PM
My fave was Mobie Suit Gundam Wing, the one with Wing Gundam Zero Custom :happy:
and Bundy has the same pic as me... :nono:

Vic Viper
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:14 AM
OVA - 08ms team and GW endless walts

series-only seen 3 series so far, for some reason i like G Gundam.
gundam wing is cool, with great mechs.. the story ok too :).

MADRUCKIS
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:14 PM
Hands down

Endless Waltz-though slightly confusing with weak plot)
Gundam Wing is the best with plots

And G Gundam has my attention for now. Series is good on its own. The bad animation of the first couple turn me away

Cannibal Clown
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:47 PM
08th MS team Gundam is my favorite, followed by Gundam wing, and the movie, special addition, not the one shown on cartoon network when they took out all of the good scenes and songs.

But i'm really lookign forward to the new gundam, Gundam SEED, which looks like it's going to blow all of the other gundams away. The animation is awesome, the gundam models are sweet ass! And the music is really cool, from a new artists other than Two-Mix for a change, called See-Saw. The main theme even got an award for the most well done gundam song yet. And i agree, it kicks ass. The Dual gundam is my fav, followed by the Blitz, then the Aegis, Strike, and lastly the Buster gundam, which is also really cool.

Vic Viper
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

But i'm really lookign forward to the new gundam, Gundam SEED, which looks like it's going to blow all of the other gundams away. The animation is awesome, the gundam models are sweet ass! And the music is really cool, from a new artists other than Two-Mix for a change, called See-Saw. The main theme even got an award for the most well done gundam song yet. And i agree, it kicks ass. The Dual gundam is my fav, followed by the Blitz, then the Aegis, Strike, and lastly the Buster gundam, which is also really cool.

dual gundam is just awesome, yo!!

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x102-fullarmor.jpg

have u seen any eps yet cannibal ??

i hope it comes here in U.S. sooner, but thats not likely to happen anytime soon:(..

BTW, for all u gundam fans want some info on the new Gundam SEED, go here:
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:36 PM
Mobile Suit Gundam.

However, I like all the ones I've seen. So far I've seen:

Mobile Suit Gundam
G Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket (parts on Adult Swim, its really cool!)
08th MS Team

That's it. No Gundam Wing for this anime fan. At least not yet. I don't really care to see it actually, but if I get a chance, I'll definitely check it out.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Oh, king_freak

Show the pic of Strike Gundam from MAHQ.

MAHQ is one of the best anime sites on the web, I used to go there all the time. Gundam SEED is going to be TOTALLY awesome.

Vic Viper
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

Oh, king_freak

Show the pic of Strike Gundam from MAHQ.

Ok, u ask for it...;)

sorry i cant show em all, pics are alittle to big..:( ill give u the link.

http://www.mahq.net/animation/gundam/seed/seedmain.jpg

Aile Strike
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105-aile.jpg

Normal Stike
www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105-normal.jpg

launcher strike
www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105-launcher.jpg

Sword Strike
www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105-sword.jpg

sweet, this gundam has alot of customization..:cool:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:08 PM
Those are pretty cool...I like this one too:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dukefan742/StrikeGundam.jpg

There's the link...the picture is kinda big and I don't feel like resizing it...

I like the view of that picture a lot...there's also a lot of detail in the mech designs. Can't wait to see this series.

Vicious
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:09 PM
my favs are Gundam Wing and 08th MS team:disturb:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Who all likes G Gundam? I thought it was pretty good...especially the end, when:

Schwartz turns out to be Kyoji, and all that other crap happens...it got really, really good at the end.

Vic Viper
Dec 11th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

Who all likes G Gundam? I thought it was pretty good...especially the end, when:

Schwartz turns out to be Kyoji, and all that other crap happens...it got really, really good at the end.

ME :D, yea, it was a cool series, nice story, nice mech design on some of the gundam, like the shinning, God, and Devil Gundam, but for the most part their just plain laughable:laugh: , Tequila Gundam:laugh:..

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:59 PM
I thought those stupid Gundams made it interesting. But the five main Gundams were so freaking cool...Burning Gundam and that...one that Rein pilots...that was SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! It had that bow and arrow thing...with the scythe...

Vic Viper
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:12 AM
for all the gundam fans !!!

this saturday on adult swim, the'll show a new gundam show. :) "Char's CounterAttack"

dont know why their showing this first since zeta and zz came before CCA..:heh: oh well as long as its a new gundam its all good. :)

Nelo Angelo
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:24 AM
Gundam Wing and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Soul Angel
Jan 3rd, 2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon

I don't know if Gundam Wing is my fave one, it's the only one I've watched :right:

Same here :right:
I've still let to see the whole series, but so far its pretty good. :)

David
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:28 PM
No need to think about what mobile suit I like, Gundam Wing.

0====(===================>

To be fotgotten is worse than death...

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:54 PM
Gundam Wing is the greatest of the Gundam series, HANDS DOWN! This will always be on my top two favorite anime series! Right next to Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon ^_^ .... Trowa you're my Heero!!! :D

G Gundam deffinatly comes in at a close second to the Gundam Series.... I never could "get" MS 0083 at all... maybe I will once I watch a bit more of it. MSG was pretty fun to watch, because I recognized a lot of semilarities of it with GW!