PDA

View Full Version : X character quiz

Cannibal Clown
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:23 PM
There, go for it. the quiz is well done, and the questions are thought out well also.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/soratasbeanfilledbun/kakyou.html

You are Kakyou, one of the Seven Angels:

If you could see the future, would you try to change it? Would you keep trying... even if you always failed? At the time of X, it seems as though Kakyou has given up trying to change the dark visions of the future he sees. A man who feels powerless, he has little hope in his life. The only people who have ever given him hope were met within dreams.

The dreamseer for the Dragon's of Earth, Kakyou really doesn't enjoy his fate. Unable to walk or really move on his own, he spends his time in his dreams and the dreams of others. Unfortunately for him, Kakyou doesn't make an appearance at all in the movie version of X, no doubt because he can't really fight. Too bad... he's really one of the cooler characters.

Neo_Soldier28
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:57 PM
CC your link just takes us to your results not the quiz itself.

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:02 PM
You are Kamui Shiro, leader of the Seven Seals:

The only character with the ability to choose his fate, Kamui leads the seals against the angels. Though he is very powerful, he has suffered a lot in the past. He isn't a strong leader, and would rather have no part in all of this.

When I first watched the series not knowing anything about it, (my girlfriend had to explain about 90% of it to me) I thought Kamui was the biggest jackass. However, the series is long (by my standards... I usually only stick to anime theatrical releases) and he grows on you. Poor, poor Fuma... Kamui's powers are identical to Tetsuo from Akira. KAMUIII!!!! FUUUUUMMMAAA!!!! KAMMMUUIII!!! FUUUUMMMAAA!!!!

Oh and heres (http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/soratasbeanfilledbun/XQuiz.html) the real link.

Neo_Soldier28
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:09 PM
Thanks SSSnake here are my results,

You are Seichiro Aoki, one of the Seven Seals:

Seichiro is one the most normal and real feeling characters in X. A family man with a regular 9-5 sort of job, he has friends and a life to want to fight for. He provides a stability to the group, without having to be extreme or in charge.

Ahh, my favorite character in the series! He's a suit wearing family-man. What was most interesting about him was that of all the characters in the series, he was probably the only one who had any semblance of a real life outside of saving the planet. (What would happen if none of these chosen ones showed up to fight? Granted, there wouldn't be much of a story, but I like the fact that Clamp has at least a couple of characters who don't really want to be involved. Nice touch) He is a master of the wind.

Pu the Owl
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:22 AM
You are Arashi Kishu, one of the Seven Seals:

Quiet, pretty, and deadly with a sword, Arashi brings a no nonsense feel to the seals. A shrine maiden and one of those loyal to the dreamseer Hinoto, she has been patiently waiting for Kamui to lead the seals to victory against the angels.

mark0™
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:43 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/soratasbeanfilledbun/quiz/Kamui.jpg

lol, i have no idea what this show is about but i love these quizes! :D

Rei
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake

You are Kamui Shiro, leader of the Seven Seals:

The only character with the ability to choose his fate, Kamui leads the seals against the angels. Though he is very powerful, he has suffered a lot in the past. He isn't a strong leader, and would rather have no part in all of this.

Same result here, but I don't like Kamui very much though... :mad:

007_JamesBond
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:39 PM
You are Fuma Monou, leader of the Seven Angels:

A man completely controlled and manipulated by fate, Fuma never really has a chance to choose what he wants to do with his life. Until the promised day of X he was a great well liked person... but with Kamui's choice his true self was virtually destroyed.

Fuma is Kamui's Gemini, or twin star (anyone still remeber Sanrio's Little Twin Stars? sorry). His unfortunate fate was to lead whichever side Kamui did not chose to lead. As a result, Fuma goes from an all around good guy to a sadistic killer. It happens I guess. As he was meant to match Kamui, his powers are basically the same, though he also has the ability to see the wishes of others.

that is mine, fits me almost except for that fate part, i dont beleive in it

Daedaelus
Nov 28th, 2002, 10:35 PM
You are Sorata Arisugawa, one of the Seven Seals:

Taken away from his parents to live as a monk at a very young age, Sorata has somehow managed to retain a carefree and cheerful personality. One the the few memories he still has of his family is of his mother crying, and as a result Sorata is the kind of guy who can't stand to see women cry... especially if they're pretty!

Silly, riceball eatin' Sorata. According to most X-sites, he's everyone's fav. I loved his friendly rivalry between Yuto. Any fight where two people are laughing instead of fighting is a winner in my book. He uses the power of lightning. He also has connections in the hood... um, monastary.

007_JamesBond
Nov 29th, 2002, 02:36 PM
not to many dragons of earth, though, guess not to many people want the earth to start over, lol

merylsilverburg
Dec 1st, 2002, 07:56 AM
You are Yuzuriha Nekoi, one of the Seven Seals:

Cute and very cheerful, it seems like Yuzuriha is a girl who doesn't really have any problems. She's lived a very happy life, but has only had one true friend... her guardian spirit dog Inuki. As only spiritually gifted people can see Inuki, she was often called a liar when she talked about him as a child. Still, Yuzuriha manages to stay happy, always looking for people who can see what others can't.

Um.....this is 100% totally the opposite of me. :disturb:

Ruby Moon
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:25 AM
You are Shiyuu Kusanagi, one of the Seven Angels:

Shiyuu is another really real feeling character. He doesn't want to be involved in the end of the world battle, but he doesn't run from it. He isn't in love with people... but he doesn't see the need to destroy them all. Shiyuu stays true to himself at all times... even risking his life for one of the seals who he cares about..

Pretty accurate, considering it's only an anime test :D

Big Dude
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:21 PM
You are Shiyuu Kusanagi, one of the Seven Angels:

Shiyuu is another really real feeling character. He doesn't want to be involved in the end of the world battle, but he doesn't run from it. He isn't in love with people... but he doesn't see the need to destroy them all. Shiyuu stays true to himself at all times... even risking his life for one of the seals who he cares about..

ssjtrunks13
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:00 AM
You are Satsuki Yatouji, one of the Seven Angels:

The girl who lives in the world of computers, Satsuki is out of touch with people and society. She doesn't understand human nature, and the computer is a great way for her to hide from it. She does find a friend and love with Yuto... but she never really acts upon it. Satsuki was treated as if she wasn't really human as a child, used for her abilities, so its easy to see why she doesn't fully trust people.

A girl who would make Gibson proud, Satsuki has the unique ability to communicate and virtually merge with computers. She spends most of the time below ground attached to the Beast, a giant super computer that she uses to monitor the world outside. Apparently, the outside world bores her. To each his own I guess.

Why did I get a female result?