PDA

View Full Version : How would you like to die?

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:31 PM
If you were able to chose the way you were going to die, how would it happen. Would it be you being real heroic and going down in history, of maybe something real elaborant like instant combustian.

Or perhaps something real embarrasing like dieing on the toilet.

This is not a suisidal thread by the way so don't come on here saying that you're going to shoot yourself in front of the whole world tomarow or anything. Just to make that clear.

IcyMourdor
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:42 PM
If I could choose, it'd probably be some kind of really dramatic thing. Something like a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing. I would never act out on this, but it would be cool.

kamari-ice
Feb 15th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Uhmm no offense but MYOB.

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 07:16 PM
I will never die, that halts this thread for me in a sense

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:38 PM
If I ever died, I would want it to make me look like a hero. Saving a whole bunch of children in a schoolbus about to crash, or maybe blocking a bullet as a human shield for a loved one. maybe stopping a maniac from blowing up a building by taking the terrerist and throwing him off the building with both him and I blowing up in the fall.

Something that would get put into the papers around the world. Maybe get me a monument built in my name for what ever great deed I did in the expence of my own life.

Something that would make me feel that i did something memorial in my life, other than sit on my ass all day watching everyone I know accomplish something in their lives.

Maybe a movie out of it too.

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:51 PM
the deaths of people will always be remembered

BowevelJoe
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:03 PM
hmm i want to die doing something cool like Cannibal, though i doubt i will go out like that, i will probably fall asleep at the wheel and run off of a mountain or something...

Hylas
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:10 PM
I don't like anything dramatic or saddening.
I'd like to die in a very peaceful way, possibly during the sleep.

I'm a coward :D

Zelgadis
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:47 PM
me hmmm while sleeping would be nice umm or while killin some basterds :)

Ruby Moon
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:03 AM
I hope to die when it's time in a very sweet way.
No suffering, no dramas, no embarassing things like the toilet one :D

Spirit
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:10 AM
well.... I'd probably first donate all my organs to someone then I'd ask them to inject me with something...

DragonSphere
Feb 16th, 2002, 01:54 AM
Dying heroically would be nice, but also a lot of pain. I personally would like to die trying to defeat a horrible monster like Sin or something, but seeing as how that will never happen, a more realistic possibility would be me dying from some strange sickness or something.

Squidlankie
Feb 16th, 2002, 03:32 AM
I would like to die as someone who had his priorities straight, and got everything done that I needed to.

the way doesn't really matter

JC Denton
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by DragonSphere
Dying heroically would be nice.

yes thats how i would like to die, but i will probably end up dieing of old age:( i do not though want to drown or burn to death they would be the worst way of dieng for me.

jenova_jeb
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
I don't like anything dramatic or saddening.
I'd like to die in a very peaceful way, possibly during the sleep.

I'm a coward :D

Ditto that for me :D .

merylsilverburg
Feb 16th, 2002, 06:12 PM
I would probably like to die of old age and at peace. I hate to suffer and go through crap like a disease, knowing that I would only have a few months to live. I'd probably end up pitying myself, which would be the worst thing for me to do.

Hadoken
Feb 16th, 2002, 06:48 PM
Disappear into thin air! lol, like in FFX!
just hope its not painful... and that no one sees all my memories!:D

007_JamesBond
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:30 AM
that is a cool way to go

talon101
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:47 PM
id like to get shot in the head.
no pain
i dont want any pain before i die

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:49 PM
For me i would like to die anyway i can.I hate my life i wanna die.

Yuna
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by jenova_jeb

Ditto that for me :D .
And for me too! :D

BlackThornn
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:22 AM
Hmm... how I'd like to die. *thinks for a long moment*

*grinning stupidly* ..chased off a cliff by a horde of beautiful, topless women.. cavemanish, maybe, but hey. ^_^

In case you couldn't tell, I was kidding. That'd be fun, but I'd prefer to live through my fall.

*scratches his chin and thinks seriously this time* ..I'd want to die for something or someone.. I wouldn't want to just fade out, but I'd want my death to matter to somebody. Go out with some honor, y'know?

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:46 AM
aye, life does suck, but you at least what to see what PS3 has to offer eh Ssnake? :)

Spirit
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:49 AM
I'd like my organs donated when (and if) I die =P

BowevelJoe
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:58 AM
lol everything but your lungs eh? :laugh:

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:19 AM
In my sleep that way i don't feel it.

007_JamesBond
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:15 PM
SSSnake you dont want to die, our lives are much to fun to just throw them away, here is another point to ponder what if we as in life was planted much like a seed here on this planet, what i mean is that single celled orgainsm was really a seed meant to grow and mature untill the crop was ripe, and then ...... well the ones who planted us would come and tend to their crops, and plant another seed

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:27 PM
I'd want a manly death, like while fighting a bull, or jumping out of a plane, or being hit by a train, you'll need somethin massive to take me down:ghost:

trunks69420
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:04 PM
If i ever die... I want to die from heart failure, but not just any. The kind of heart failure that you get from an orgy, where your heart rate is reduced so much that you die from orgasmic heart failure!! Plus the ladies would have to be hot:cool:

x157anz
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:48 PM
I would like to die for my country (be a hero)
So i get schools and stuff named after me :ghost:

Cannibal Clown
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
For me i would like to die anyway i can.I hate my life i wanna die.
Wow, someone I know who hates their life as much as I do. I guess it can't al be that bad though, if Dekker asked me out, it would be a litle better though.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:19 PM
Ha!Yeah im down on myself.Remeber that comment that Kevin made about my picture you drew.Anyways i wouldnt want to die if my luck with girls was better.For some reason i ruin everything.

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:50 AM
ahh man fellas, dont be hating on life now, they are making a Gladiator sequal, of what happend before in Maximus' life, kinda like star wars, they are going backwards, you guys are going to WANT to live to see this, i mean the first one kicked some major ass....come on, peeps, and Cannibal, your going to want to live at least so i can mail you your Birdy Double Trouble shiznit eh? i have the 1st 2 eps on VHS(i recorded off of action channel lol) and i have dl 2 more off the internet, you at least want those eh bob? dont die on us yet, you guys are cool:cool:

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:40 PM
To die during an orgy...dieing no but orgy yes please..lol

Ah man guys don't say that....I agree you guys are cool...way too cool to die on us now

BowevelJoe
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:55 PM
aye, want me to create a poll, to see if you guys should die or not, id vote for not, and everyone else would too so then you couldnt ok? sound like a fair thing?:cool:

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:02 PM
HA go head see if the pole will matter.I'm the one that decides when i want to die.You'll never stop me hahahah. *Runs towards a cliff and jumps off* ahahahhaha............ oomphf oh crap it only dropped 5 feet.

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:11 AM
ahahahaha! i planned that! ehh..i did really! ..i think...ahh man, you just need to go for the goal in that relationship man, and then your on cloud 9...so go for it man, and keep your eyes peeled for other hot anime chicks man, you never know, its not like she is the ONLY cool girl in your school..

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:29 AM
Yeah she is.*runs towards another clff* "weeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahaha" *splat.

007_JamesBond
Mar 13th, 2002, 12:17 PM
In my opinion I have it worse than any one of you here, but it wont get me

Cannibal Clown
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Yeah, but you're able to deal with it a lot better than we are. Our self esteem is microscopic when it comes to the average old joe in the world. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope to see more anime, to get my girl, and to play video games for the rest of my life.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Yeah, but you're able to deal with it a lot better than we are. Our self esteem is microscopic when it comes to the average old joe in the world. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope to see more anime, to get my girl, and to play video games for the rest of my life.

Yeah thats will always keep you alive.Works for me.:D :D :D

BowevelJoe
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:48 PM
aye, always look on the bright side of life! woohoo, you guys put girls to high on the priorities...all they do is bring you grief, rip your heart out, spit on it, light it on fire, blow it up, and then repeat the process, you think getting rejected is bad, try dating someone for a year and then them dumping you for some stupid excuse, you guys are lucky....

007_JamesBond
Mar 14th, 2002, 12:23 PM
agreed for the most part but in life what do you do when there is no bright side, (like a couple of times in my life)

Cannibal Clown
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Then find new batteries and turn on the flashlight.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:54 PM
The only reason i'm depressed is that i cant get a girl thats it.Otherwise im all happy and smiling everyday.

Cannibal Clown
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:58 PM
The fact that I have it so well with the girl i like is what keeps me going.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:00 PM
All i can say is............Lucky bastard.

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:28 PM
I dont know what kindof a question this is!

RobHardo
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:31 PM
I'd wanna die playin a video game, you get mad as the devil an dfeel liek killing your machine and you feel like killin some one, i'd wanna die having a heart attack from what i like to call game frustration syndrome

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:37 PM
Weird!