PDA

View Full Version : ff6 rereleased

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:53 PM
someone at school said that there rereleasing ff6 i said only in japan or american but when i got home the special reserve mag to my surprise it had ff6 for sell on ps1 for only 10 quid, wicked huh i cant wait to order it :)

Universal_disaster
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:05 PM
REALLY!?!?! man that rocks!
i downloaded it for an emulator but then it messed up and stuff :(
I`m gonna get that!
thanks for tellin me!

Rei
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Universal_disaster

i downloaded it for an emulator but then it messed up and stuff :(

hehehe It happened to me too, two or three years ago, more or less and it was a terrible experience :D

jenova_jeb
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I downloaded an emulator of Chrono Trigger. It didn't work very well :rolleyes: . Thankfully I got it for Playstation and it was just fine :D .

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:06 PM
This rocks

Soul Angel
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:13 PM
I've also noticed that FF6 was coming out in the UK and for only £10 that surprised me at first, I thought it might of been a printing error or something :eek:

But I've got to admit I'm looking more forward playing the playable FF10 demo which is coming with it! :D :rolleyes:

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:20 PM
im going to have to order it tomorow
yeah but it did say this in special reserve so that has a tendansy to not say if its been released or not, i might ring them up and ask

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:25 PM
no sorry everyone its realised march 1st

Ruby Moon
Feb 15th, 2002, 11:49 PM
I've played FF6 recently, thanks to a friend of mine, and OMG! That's probably the best game ever!
It's surely my fave game at the moment. Doesn't matter of old graphics and stuff like this! The story and the characters are simply fantastic!
I'll definitely get it when it comes out!

nanjij
Feb 16th, 2002, 11:46 AM
yeah ive just preordered it :)