PDA

View Full Version : Ps2Fantasy RPG!

Hylas
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:31 PM
I was wondering: why don't we start a sort of RPG game here at the boards? We can use this thread to fix the rules...

Okay, my idea is:
everyone picks a character he/she wants to use. This character can be your creation or also a character from a videogame or a movie or an anime series.
Then, we all write something to introduce our character (like personal description, and the story of the character in brief. It can be useful especially for original characters).
Then, after everyone introduced his/her character and we know something about each character we can start and develop the story.
Obviously, everyone has to pick a different character, so no 3 Tidus or 5 Vegeta, ok?
Try to be creative!

Another rule is that nobody is immortal, so if during the game you get killed, please, don't come back saying you can't be killed....
You can start again maybe using another character...

You can suggest here all the rules you want, so the whole thing will be very interesting!
Every suggetion to make the RPG better is appreciated!

DragonSphere
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:42 PM
How about each character having stats? Like our HP can be our number of posts rounded to the nearest hundred. And those with posts lower than 100 can round to the nearest tenth.

Hylas
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:46 PM
Yep! This is a very good idea!

Rei
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Interesting...that means the more you post the more powerful you character will be, right?
Will character be able to get their own equipment in something like.... shop-threads ? :D

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:08 PM
is there much point giving a description because everyone knows about vegeta etc

Rei
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:10 PM
nanjij, not anyone has seen DBZ so a brief description would be useful for those who still don't know anything about him...

DragonSphere
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Rei

Will character be able to get their own equipment in something like.... shop-threads ? :D

That'd be cool. Like everyone can start off with, let's say 500 Gil/GP and from there, get more money from battles and stuff.

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:20 PM
name someone?

Rei
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Ah well, you don't have if you don't want to...it was just a suggestion.

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:29 PM
no its alright dont worry
i'll give a description of vegeta then, i want to be vegeta by the way
okay look at my sig, right done
now his personality: hes always serious, hates goku, doesnt take orders from anyone overal very cool etc

Soul Angel
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Hey this isn't a bad idea Hylas ;)
Am I allowed to have a male character or do I have to have a female character though? :rolleyes:

kamari-ice
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Hey yeah, lets call it Summoner's Fantasy 1.I will be Ifir, and you got to read the story in Fan Fic to figure out how it goes, cause I made it.You can add more characters to some are Ifir {thats me}, Lira, Halmoon, Frerge, Khihi, Sitrwh{sp}, and you can add more.That will be a cool rpg, and I get to see how my game will go when I make it {in the future}.How bout that Hylas.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:14 PM
This sounds kinda fun. My friends and I have already created characters for ourselves in the PS2fantasy relm so it'll be easy for me.

In the gallery there are three pics i've drawn. SSSnake's the guy in the huge silver coat, Neo's the real big guy in armor, and I'm the elf. I don't know if my friends are going tomparticipate, or even use the characters, but just for the record.

And I'm pretty sure that 007 is going to use the character i drew for him a while ago, but never got it posted in the art section.

I'm going to give a quick description of all four of us right now. First SSSnake. He's kinda like "The One" in the Matrix. He can move faster than any of us and is unbelievable with his guns and could waste Revolver Ocelot any day. He gets a lot of chicks and is respected by everyone, except for the law of coarse. He can jump as far as he wants, but he can't fly. He can only jump real far, but if he wants, he can stop in mid-air and slowly fall to the ground. All of us have great eye sight and we are all very strong. SSSnake being the second strongest of us all.

Next up in Neo Soldier. He's the huge guy, like I mentioned before. He's like a video game character in God Mode. He's unbelievably strong and is awesome with the sword. He is the slowest of us all but is very powerfull. He also gets a lot of chicks, but more like the way a pharo gets chicks. They more like worship him than want him. his most unique ability is mind control and he's able to posses whoever he wants except for SSSnake, 007, and myself.

Next is 007. He's like taking the mind of Bond and McGiver and turning him into one of the smartest villins ever known. He's the third most powerfull, and is really good with working his two golden swords which he keeps on his back. He wears a huge teal and red trench coat and has short black pulled back hair. His special ability is to transform his appearence into anyone he wants. So it's very hard to catch him because no one knows who he is, except for Me and the others, who always see him as he really is. He also gets a lot of girls because he's veryu charming and doesn't take crap from anyone.

last is me. I'm the weakest of us all. Actually, I'm increadably weak. But I'm awesome with the double blade I carry and can kick darth mauls butt any day. Although I can't phisically fight very well, i can fly and move almost a quick as SSSnake. I can also dissapear and reapear wherever I want. I can also move things with my mind and am a great sorcoror.

We aren't inmortal, but we could never kill each other. It's just something that binds us together in a way, because we're kind of like brothers who come from each side of the universe and came to Earth just now to reunite.

That's our intro. Hope you guys can understand it.

IcyMourdor
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Name: Mourdor Bloodleaf (from my SoH story)
Race: Elf

Mourdor is strong physically and has limited magical power. Magic he knows consist of a few healing and ice spells. Unsure of his future, he quests for a relic that has the ability to restore the life of a loved one. A loner at heart, he travels alone. Trust is not easily gained from him.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 15th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Name: Link (of Zelda)
Description: I am Link, the main character from Zelda. I have many weapons including a brutal sword, bow and arrow (which shoot ice, fire, and light arrows), among others such as spells. Even though I am not the toughest, I can outsmart an enemy and win with my wit. I am very easy going and friendly. (see avater for a picture).

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 07:22 PM
got that right Cannibal Clown, I love that drawing and I will use it, but I forgot alot of the stats on it, you must make me a copy of that pic, please

Hylas
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:58 PM
Yay!
Soul Angel: sure, you can have a male character if you want.
Cannibal Clown and Mourdor: your character seem very cool!

About my character, I had some doubts but I decided to create an original character too, because it's more fun.

Name : Hylas (hehehe I'm using the same name because I'm good enough to think of another one).
Class : Archer

Hylas is not able to use magic of any kind, but she's a skilled archer. Definitely good in a party, for long range attacks. Not an elf, even if good archers are often elves. Her race is human. She likes to work in team and she's a good companion during travels. Kind of heart but not with enemies and those who don't want to share experiences. Not lazy, but she likes calmness and having fun :D

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Another note from me. The characters i came up with I was thinking more of end bad guys, like super evil villians. Very important in the story, but the real fights with us don't come till near the end of the RPG.

We can't all be the good guys, it's just not as fun that way.

Hylas
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:08 PM
You're right, the story needs some villains too.
Hoping not everyone wants to be a villain :D

Pu the Owl
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Yuo had a very good idea!
I'm interested in partecipating, but what I have to do? For now I suppose I only have to pick a character and give some informations about it, if I'm not wrong...

*thinks*

IcyMourdor
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:12 PM
I guess I would be on the neutral side. Neither bad nor good.

Pu the Owl
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Is there a neutral side?
What people on the neutral side do?
They fight both against good and evil side?

IcyMourdor
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:18 PM
It's kinda like you on the Soap. A third-party who just fits in. I do have a purpose in the game, but I ally with no one.

Pu the Owl
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:21 PM
mmm now you gave me an interesting possibility...
So the third party is composed by those who don't want to be in others' parties, or they can also join a party and then leave for the opposite side?

IcyMourdor
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:23 PM
If you wish it to be, then go ahead. It will add more drama to the game.

Pu the Owl
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:26 PM
Ah sure, I'll go ahead, but I must choose a character first!
And what about parties? We're going to decide them before the game starts or everyone begins the game alone and then joins someone else's company?

*too many questions*

IcyMourdor
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:31 PM
Not sure.

Some guys already declared their sides. People will just go to the side where their story fits in. Whether good, bad, or neutral.

Pu the Owl
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:34 PM
hehehe sorry for the questions, but I wasn't prepared for something like that.
Not difficult, I know, but I've always asked to myself how an online RPG (not a videogame, but this kind of online RPGs)works.
I've seen many around the web, and they always attracted my curiosity, so I'd like to know how it works before making a mess :D

Ruby Moon
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:59 PM
Can I join too?
I'm not sure you fixed all the basic rules, so I think I'm not going to make bad mistakes for now.

If I want to choose a character form a videogame, do I have to write here her abilities and personal info?

Why don't we put something in the signature space to make sure others always remember the character you picked without making mistakes?
This is optional, but could be useful for new players who want to join later.

And what about fights? If someone with low HP (like me at this moment) meets someone with very high HP, he/she has no possibility to win, does he/she?
So maybe at the beginning for me would be good to join someone else's party, where members are more expert.

IcyMourdor
Feb 15th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Right now, it's just character profile. The battles will come later.

Ruby Moon
Feb 15th, 2002, 11:44 PM
Ok, I want to be Celes from FF6.

In case you don't know who she is, I'll write here the brief description and some basic info.

Name: Celes Chere
Job: Magitek Knight

Celes is a loyal and sensitive companion. Even if sensitive, she's a strong person and also reliable. She can use different kinds of magic and fight as well. Obviously I want her to be in the good party!

JC Denton
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:40 PM
me i would be Solon the paladin priest of ishap from return to krondor

he is preist which kills evil
he is about 40
he has a massive warhammer and worships ishap the god of all gods.
he is also freinds with jazahra and squire james.
he is always calm and serious and can use really cool spells like hammer of will.

007_JamesBond
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Are we to start a story?

Rei
Feb 16th, 2002, 06:04 PM
I still have to decide if I want to use an original character or not, but anyway, who's gonna start the story?
We need another thread or this one could be confusing.

Ruby Moon
Feb 16th, 2002, 07:02 PM
I like your original characters. I think they're well done.
Especially Mourdor's one seems so good..

So, we have to fix all rules before starting the story or we're gonna fix them while the story goes on?

Pu the Owl
Feb 16th, 2002, 07:11 PM
I think one of the most creative players should start the story. This is very similar to the Soap thread I think. We just have to add stats and stuff like this.
But first we need to have all other things fixed, I guess.
We maybe need to know how things work before getting started, not later.
At least that's what I think, but I you want to start before and then complete the rules section, it's ok.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 16th, 2002, 07:32 PM
HYLAS-

Since you started the thread, i think you should go through the posts and make a list of every character, and maybe then we can go thru the list and find out who will be good, bad, and middle men.

IcyMourdor
Feb 16th, 2002, 08:36 PM
I'll help keep track of the statsitics if you'd like me to. You know, like who has how much Gold, Silver, Gil, or whatever we decide to use; who has what equipment, and other stuff like that.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Before we start anything, we need a setting. Medievil times, Futuristic, prehistoric, rennesance, another world, Dimention, city, waste land. Where does this story take place.

Then we need a list of what's going on in this setting. Like major events that have happened recently. Wars, struggles, whatever would be going on at the moment.

We have to decide stuff related to legends, religions, prophecies, and so on and so forth.

And most of all, we have to give our characters history, even if we have none, we have to make that known to the others in this RPG. We need personallities, and relationships with others. Even though that a few of you thought ahead and already started a few of these things I am mentioning.

I'm not trying to dictate this, just saying that we need a few elements in this story before we start all on the wrong foot.

IcyMourdor
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:57 PM
How about we have something like FFVI.

There are wooden airships, castles with kings and knights, and an advanced mechanical culture on a far off continent.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:06 PM
That sound kinda cool. Lets continue with people putting up ideas, and then we'll elect someone to take all of our ideas and turning it into one world.

I like Mourdor's idea. I think we should take his idea and put floating fortresses in it like Ziabach in Escaflowne. And the advanced Machanical culture could be using something like the Guymelefs in the series.

And we need dragons! You can't have an RPG without dragons. They are the only things that seem to bring both good and evil forces together for one cause. But usually when it's over they become enimies again.

And we need more human like species running around. We got Humans and Elves, that's not enough.

Those are my suggestions. Now someone add up more ideas and we'll later put all of them together and create an awesome setting for our story.

IcyMourdor
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:12 PM
Mourdor's Familar:

Name: Starflare
Race: Black Dragon

A dragon found by Mourdor when it was a baby dragon. Starflare has grown attached to Mourdor over the past 100 years. Starflare will attack without warning at people who upset Mourdor. Being a young dragon, his wisdom is still low, so his magic is weak. He only has a spell that drains the target's strength and gives it to Starflare.

CC, let the people be what the want to be. If no one is a monster-like creature (i.e. Minotaur, Centaur) we can fit them in the story.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:38 PM
I just realized that I don't have a name.

Name: Rasper
Race: Elf
Personality: Never serious, Cocky, Angerd easily, very hyper, very prejudice when it comes to humans, only cares for fellow elves, and will always stand up for his own kind, no matter who it is.
Ability: Fly, vanish and reapear in different locations, very crafty sourcoror. And good con artist.
Weapon: Double sided sword.
History: Greated by a powerful wizard named Aku Shigami who was killed by his older brother (No name yet). He has three older brothers (No names yet) who were originally created to serve Aku Shigami, but they turned againsed him and destroyed him, so that they could be free. Rasper has never met his brothers, but knows that they are on this planet somewhere. He has never seen a woman before, nor anyone else for that matter, because he's spent all of his life in space serving his father. Most of the time he was locked up in a huge dome that surrounded a small moon, where he lived all alone, an was only accompanied by another servant who would bring him food, but would never speak to him. When his brothers killed his creator, the dome dissapeared and he was free, not knowing what happened. When he was told by one of the servants that his creator/ father was killed by his brothers and that they went to (Whatever place this story takes place in), he decided that he would go too, to try to find them and meet them for the first time.

My character is totally unfamiliar with this world and has no family. He was met by a small clan of Elves(all male) and was taken into their home where he lived for ten years. He thought of them as family considering that he was created in the form of an elf. He learned of the human culture and all about this world from them and was taught to believa that all humans were evil and not to be trusted. After ten years he left his new family and went off to search for his brothers who so far he has heard nothing of yet.

That is where my character is at the moment.

For more info, my three brothers are the pics in the gallery I posted. the third is not up yet, but I've already described them before in this thread on page 1.

Pu the Owl
Feb 17th, 2002, 03:42 PM
I think the FFVI-style setting is cool, because it gives us the possibility to mix different elements together. Dragons can be added too.
We also need something like a general storyline: from this point all characters can start their stories. Something like a quest that involves more or less all those who want to partecipate.

About joining: I think other people can join later, if everything's been explained in this thread. So there will be the possibility for others to know the basis of the game without forcing others to stop the story to explain it again.

IcyMourdor
Feb 18th, 2002, 03:04 PM
I hope this won't turn out like the Soap did.

*puts good luck charms around the place*

Here is an idea for the beginning of the RPG.

The world of many cultures have been at war for some time. Advanced civilations have created gunpowder and iron to make mechanical monsters abd soldiers. Others are behind the times, using the powerful magic and swords. The war has been at a standstill for some time now, and it looks to stay that way. The Elves choose to stay withdrawn from the war, fearing it would bring destruction and terror to their people. Humans are split between the sides. Families are turning against each other.

Each side has a sizable army, consisting of mainly humans and minotaurs. A few clerics and wizards have been summoned to counter the machines. The dragons have stayed hidden from the people. Dragons, being the chief deities of the world, are also at war with each other. Their actions are vastly manipulating the war. White against Black, Red against Blue, Green against Yellow, Gold against Silver. Many spirits have been getting restless as well. The war is disrupting their eternal sleep and have come to put in end to it. Many people are hired as mercenaries to fight for each side.

How will this story play out?

MADRUCKIS
Feb 18th, 2002, 04:42 PM
*slides in and falls on his face
Damn...sorry I'm late but I need to get into this

Name:Zealus

Race: Dragon (Summon)

Bio: the last of his race of dragons, Zealus lives a life in solidarity. Angry and extremely racist, Zealus hates the world for who ever was responsible for his loneliness. His dragon race has the benefit of life after death and years have taken it's toll. After dying, Zealus cannot take shape unless he shares a host body with someone. Only one person can find him to utilize his power.

Weapon: Can conjur any weapon made by man and give it to his host. Can only personally use the weapon of his ancestors-a triple bladed scimitar with his family crest.

Mana
Feb 18th, 2002, 06:49 PM
What I have to do to join? Only picking a character? :confused:

IcyMourdor
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Mana
What I have to do to join? Only picking a character? :confused:

For now, yes. You can make up your own character or pick an already existing character. The actual game should be starting soon, I hope. Waiting for reactions about my storyline idea.

Rei
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:47 PM
I think your idea is a very cool one Mourdor!
It's good because there's palce for both modern and fantasy characters in it.
It fits perfectly.

Otherwise, choosing a typical fantasy setting and storyline, the ones who picked different characters would find not easy to get involved into the story.

Am I wrong?

JC Denton
Feb 19th, 2002, 04:56 PM
no your right, when is this story starting?

Mercury Shadow
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Damn this thread is dying... maybe because making an RPG is really hard work and you have to get realllly involved? It's too bad, it's a great idea.

Soul Angel
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:59 PM
*Runs into the thread and skids back out again, hearing loud crashing noises in the background. Walks back in and starts scratching the back of my head*

Hey sorry for being late guys!

Okay here's who I am

Name: Samco
Race: Human

A young swordsman who is also trying to learn the art of magic too. He is a cheerful fellow who is always up for everything and has always dreamed of going on adventures and travelling to far away places.

(Okay I'll add more to it when I can think of something?)

Btw Mourdor I like you idea for the beginning of the RPG ;)

IcyMourdor
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:48 PM
You can figure out your own stats.

Here is how to do it:

Max HP= Level X 25
Max Mana= Level X 10 (add 2% if your character is female)
STR= Level X 3 (add 3% if human)
STA= Level X 3
AGI= Level X 2.5 (add 5% if elf)
DEX= Level X 2
INT= Level X 2 (add 1% if caster)

Armor and weapons will of course change your stats. No items that will permanently change stats (Power Source, etc.).

Levels:

To figure amount of exp you earned:
Level of opponent DEFEATED X 50
Then subtract amount of HP you lost.
i.e. You defeated a LV 8 and lost 38 HP.
8 X 50=400 ====> 400-38=362

If you decide to kill a player character: You get doubled EXP

You level after gaining:
Your level X 150

Battles:
Your STR X 5 - Opponents STA X 4

i.e.- Your STR is 35 and your opponents STA is 30
35 X 5= 175
30 X 4= 120
175-120= 55 damage

Miss%= Opponents AGI/ Your DEX
This means you'll have a harder time hitting a higher level opponent than a weaker enemy.

Please tell me if I forgot anything. Ask questions if needed.

BTW, if this is too confusing, then you can totally disregard it and forget it even was said.

DragonSphere
Feb 19th, 2002, 11:50 PM
I'm kind of confused about leveling up. So for example, if I'm at Level 1, then it would be 1 x 150 which would equal the set amount of exp that I need to gain another level, correct?

And if the opponents AGI is higher than my DEX, than I have no chance of hitting him until I level up my stats, right?

What if, at a rare occurence, that during battle, both of the characters would have equal stats. Like my STR- 4 X 5=20 and the opponents STA- 5 x 4=20. Then should it be called a draw and no one gets experience, since damage done would be 0?

What would happen if my opponents STA is higher than my STR even after the multiplication formula? Would the formula be vice-versa?

If we do add stat-changing armor and weapons, do we just add them on after doing the formula? (like armor= +5 STR, so if my level is two, then it'd be 6+5) NOTE: This formula not applying to human species.

When adding special "species bonuses", do we take the percentage from the set number (i.e. Level x 3) then add it? Or do we take it from another number?

One more question, would everyone start out as Level 1?

That's all for now. Sorry for asking so many. :p
This stat idea is very interesting but a bit hard to understand.

IcyMourdor
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:02 AM
First Question:
Yes, You need 150 to become LV 2. You need 300 (2 X 150) to go to LV 3. We can lower it if need be.

Second Question:
i.e. Your DEX=8 and the Opponent's AGI=10
8/10 = .8 = 80%
This character would have a 80% hit rate.

I'll change it to make it easier. Let's say you got an 80%, now you take the damage done (i.e. 100)

80% of 100 is 80 damage

The hit rate is used to increase or decrease damage.

Your DEX is 20 and Opponent's AGI is 10

20/10= 2 = 200% Damage is doubled

Third Question: Correct. The attack and defense are equal. So no damage done and battle will be declared a draw. If you don't like, get better equipment and battle again.

Fourth Question:Same as above

Your STR=5 and Opponent's STA is 10
5X5 is 25 and 10X4=40
25-40=-15
Since you can't deal negative damage, no damage is done. You cannot get hurt by YOUR attack, only others.

Fifth Question:Exactly

Sixth Question:After doing the adding and multipling, take the final number, find the percent of that, add it on

LV1 human character's STR
1X3=3
3% of 3 isn't a point, no add on
This prevents lower leveled characters being too strong. The higher the level, the more it effects it.

Seventh question: Yes, all will start at one.

BTW: Money will be found like this
You win
Opponent's Level X 200

If you have questions, ask away.

solidus-snake
Feb 20th, 2002, 03:28 PM
i have a long story already made up 4 a final fantasy xii mayb i shud make a thread so u guys cud help me carry on with it if ur up 4 it?

x157anz
Feb 20th, 2002, 03:56 PM
Am i too late for tihis ?
If not..

Name: Nabisco
Race: Barbarian

A strong fellow . Weapons are his 2 swords , Loves adventures , And loves killing orcs.
Does not get told what to do , and goes his own way.
Was found by Ents after getting attacked by a couple of dozen orcs, so mainly grew up with Ents around him and did not know much about the outside world.

IcyMourdor
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by chipmunk2
i have a long story already made up 4 a final fantasy xii mayb i shud make a thread so u guys cud help me carry on with it if ur up 4 it?

I'd be glad to help. If it is a story, put it in Fan Fiction.

Soul Angel
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by chipmunk2

I'll help to if you want! :)

But like Mourdor said put it up in Fan Fiction if its a story ;)

JC Denton
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:43 PM
we need to decide who is good and who is bad.

x157anz
Feb 21st, 2002, 05:35 PM
Nabisco will be good as he likes hunting orcs which are evil.

IcyMourdor
Feb 21st, 2002, 06:09 PM
Good:Mercury_Shadow
Hylas
Ruby Moon
JC Denton
Soul Angel
x157anz

Neutral:Mourdor
Starflare (Mourdor's Familiar)
Fortune

Bad:Cannibal Clown
007 JamesBond
MADRUCKIS

That's what I have so far. I'm waiting for Rei to make her character.

DragonSphere
Feb 21st, 2002, 10:54 PM
Whoops, forgot to make my character. :p
Here it is:

Name: Vincent
Race: Human
Job: Holy Swordsman(If you played FFT, you'll know what it is)
Weapon: Ragnarok (Family Heirloom)

At the tender age of 7, his father, the great Holy Swordsman Olan, trained him as his apprentice. By the age of 14, he became a squire. Then at 19, Vincent became the 3rd Holy Swordsman in the land. (With Olan being the first, and his older brother, Ramza, the second.) Unfortunately, his father, mother, and brother were brutally killed during an invasion of demons in his hometown. So he now wanders the planet trying to find a reason of why he should still live.

Vincent is usually a quiet type of warrior who only speaks if he has to. But his sword usually speaks for himself, striking fear into the hearts of his enemies.

Oh, and I would like to be on the side of Neutral, Mourdor, if that's ok. BTW, thanks for the answers.

Ryoga
Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:46 PM
I don't get it...how this game works?

IcyMourdor
Feb 22nd, 2002, 06:57 PM
Okay then, DS is Neutral

To your question Ryoga:

We are having a little fun and making an RPG. We should be starting the game soon, I hope. All you have to do is make a character (or choose an already existing one) and play as him/her.

BTW, Welcome to the Forums.

Smokey Mcpot
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:47 AM
I've seen this idea on some other board. I have the strange feeling that they bit it off you guys. lol O well tell me the rules again. I'm a little lost on the subject.:p

TtTackler
Feb 23rd, 2002, 08:18 AM
Shut up Smokey, who you caould come here? *smacks you* :p

Anywho, lemme think of a character..I'll have one by like later today :shock:

DragonSphere
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:46 AM
So, uhh....are we gonna start this or what? :confused: :weep: :(

BowevelJoe
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:49 AM
Name: Janko Darkblade
race:supa sayian! Hah, nah human
job:vampire hunter, soldier, and part time dark mage! Woohoo!
Weapons- Swords to bow and arrow to medeval explosives to magic spells

short life story commin later...