PDA

View Full Version : LOL I found something FUN to do

furry_spatula
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:32 PM
for any of ya'll that are 100% comlete and have infinite ammo. Go get the tear gas grenade pickups at the police station and gas everything, LOL its funny watching people run around and scream. LOL!!!!

RobHardo
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:46 PM
ok first off mondo spammage here and second of all yo ucan get it before your done with the game

furry_spatula
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:47 PM
ack, sorry bout the spammage, but yes you can get it before your 100% but it isnt INFINITE :laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Wow. Six posts in a row.

http://spam.com/assets/hp/spam_cartoon.gif

jjmoohead
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:50 PM
problem solved

*pats himself on back

Matrix
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:05 PM
het furry spatula, go into a bulding (pole position is the best) and chuck gas gernades........they stay for a bit longer that outside ( sometimes alot longer)

furry_spatula
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Matrix

het furry spatula, go into a bulding (pole position is the best) and chuck gas gernades........they stay for a bit longer that outside ( sometimes alot longer)

I threw like 2 inside the malibu.. nuked them all :laugh: they all died in unison, it was hilarious.

dan da man
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:45 AM
^
^
lol ive tied that is is funny:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:50 AM
but its funnier when you have infinite grenades... cause you can chuck'em all day and like the entire city has a blanket of gas over it LOL its so funny! :laugh:

at one point dude, I had so many, that like everyone died.. and the paramedics came, and as soon as they got out of their ambulance they dropped dead I almost sinned in my pants I was laughing so hard, a video game has never made me laugh like that before. I love this game

dan da man
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:54 AM
^
^
stop bragging :laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:58 AM
no :laugh: INFINITE AMMO.. 100%!!! WHOOOO I'm better than everyone :P :laugh:

RobHardo
Nov 26th, 2002, 07:01 PM
seriously now, I know you mean well but your spamming can be stopped easily (solution->) play a lot of the game and then compile a lot of things you found into one then post them at once dont just have " I killed a cop with the gas, how awesome!" understand what i mean man, other wise this sounds so frickin awesome i just take some then go back for more

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake

seriously now, I know you mean well but your spamming can be stopped easily (solution->) play a lot of the game and then compile a lot of things you found into one then post them at once dont just have " I killed a cop with the gas, how awesome!" understand what i mean man, other wise this sounds so frickin awesome i just take some then go back for more

ok, sorry dad :laugh:

RobHardo
Nov 26th, 2002, 10:35 PM
Hey man it's cool I used to do it myself believe it or not, yer ole' man aint perfect spatula (yer ole man being me of course)

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake

Hey man it's cool I used to do it myself believe it or not, yer ole' man aint perfect spatula (yer ole man being me of course)

:laugh: :laugh: you're a funny man. and yeah I think we're all guilty of it, we get caught up in the excitment and have to share it with somebody :laugh:

you're an ok guy :laugh:

RobHardo
Nov 26th, 2002, 10:44 PM
Why thank you............your not so bad yerself :right:

furry_spatula
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:06 AM
thanks pa'

we should go fishin' sometime together pa'
and have aunt bea cook us up some of them tastey pickles she makes. those are swell.

i love you pa' :laugh:

Andi
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:01 PM
EDIT: NO NO ANDY NONE OF THAT!

dan da man
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:08 PM
hey andi watch the swearing u can get banned easily now just warnig you as a favour.
and yea what aload of rubbish:laugh:

Andi
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:14 PM
Cheers Dan :ghost:

furry_spatula <<< Super Spamage