PDA

View Full Version : PC game, heard of it?

Vicious
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:07 PM
One of my friends at school got this new PC game that he is really into called "Operation Flash Point." I've asked around and nobody says that they've heard of it. He says that its really big in England and some other European countries right now and its not big here because it's not advertised much. He's always goin on about what a good quality game it is. I saw it once and it looks like a more complicated 1941( or 1942, i cant remember) to me. I'd just like to know if anyone else has heard of it or played it, and if you haven't you might want to check it out.:happy: :happy:

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I've heard of it but not played it. Click here (http://www.codemasters.com/redirect/redirect.php?url=/flashpoint/gold/front.htm) for the official site.

- S

Ninja
Nov 26th, 2002, 07:48 PM
that game rocks

Neo_Soldier28
Nov 26th, 2002, 10:25 PM
I have never heard if it before either but i must say that the game looks rather pleasing.

kupoartist
Nov 28th, 2002, 04:23 PM
perhaps it is only popular in the uk... its currently popular with the "slit your wrist with your ex-communist army flick knife" wing of my school ^_^ (ie. i've never played it, but I hear its good... comrade :happy: )

dan da man
Nov 28th, 2002, 06:11 PM
the game is a class game over here in the u.k. you can also get expansion packs for o.f.p:cool:

sk8er_kyle
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:53 PM
My friend really likes the game. I have not played it.:ghost: