PDA

View Full Version : NBA Live 2003 or NBA 2k3? which 1 is better???

JNinja11
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:15 AM
I've currently played these 2 NBA games but i can't figure out which 1is betteru decide!

Vicious_2003
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:28 PM
Ok, its somewhat tough but id say 2k3 is better. It all comes down to the depth of the franchise mode, 2k3 has alot more going on. And LIVE has a point system used for trading that allows one team to get all the good players and pretty much keeps you from signing free agents and trading players. But if it werent for the franchise mode down falls Live would have it beat. I love Lives gameplay, controls, and graphics. Its a much funner game to play once the 1st qaurter begins but when it comes to off court stuff it fails miserably. If I were to buy one of them id get 2k3

jjmoohead
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:36 PM
I say Live for sure, I found 2K3 rather slow and kinda dissapointing. I didnt really play the frachias mode so i cant say anything about it, but I love the online play of Live cause its faster and more entertaining

Vicious_2003
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Definatly in agreement on that point though. When it comes to pure entertainment value Live wins hands down. But when the game is over LIVE leaves you feeling short handed. I found NBA 2k3 to be somewhat of a re hash of 2k2 but still a good if not great basketball game. But I do Love Lives gameplay and flashyness

Killuminati
Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:25 AM
NBA 2K3 if u want realism, the most realistic experience, NBA Live if u want a more Arcade experience